7.What happened to...Marie's confession.

HEY GUYS!

THERE ARE A FEW DIFFRENT P.O.V'S IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU GET CONFUSED.ENJOY.

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed

"I'm dating Randy." She said quieter, realizing I wasn't as excited as she was... at all.

I started to pace. 

"Seriously!? You said that you would never see him as anything but a brother, not to mention you said you would never date." I said. She looked guiltily.

"I know I did but things change, with him it's different-" she started.

"Oh please, don't give me that shit," I snapped. She looked hurt. What right did she have to be hurt!? I'm the one who should be hurt. 

"How long have you been keeping this for me?" I asked with a mixture of hurt and anger.

She looked even guiltier. 

"Ally, I'm sorry I should have to-" I stopped her.

"Answer my question." I demanded.

She sighed, 

"Not long, he asked me when you and Caleb came to check out the gym."

I remembered her talking to Randy while and I and Caleb waited outside and all those times she was texting and ignoring me she was probably talking to him.

No wonder she kept blowing me off and there I was, worried she was overworking herself because of the championships.

"You blew me off, ignored me and lied to me." I stated.

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. 

She and Randy were like my sister and brother, we never lie or keep anything from each other.

They kept this from me. To me they were practically committing incest. I was so hurt.

"I think you should go." I whispered. She sighed and left slowly.

* * *

Marie's P.O.V

I totally didn't think this through. 

Of course she would be upset, we lied to her. I should have told her, but I had a feeling she would react that way.

Today I was just too happy to think about it. Randy had asked me to be his girlfriend earlier!!! I had said yes and couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

I've always liked him, but I thought he saw me as a sister.

 I was never happy when he told Ally and I about girls that he had liked or had dated or how good the date was (but I was always happy when it didn't work out).

That was one of the reasons I said I wouldn't date. 

I didn't want to get hurt, but now I knew he liked me more than a friend. I needed to talk Ally and make everything right with her but I needed to let her cool off.

I headed over to gym as Randy would just be finishing his shift and would be taking me for ice cream. I saw Caleb on the way.

"Hey Caleb." I greeted.

 He turned to look at me as we stopped outside the gym.

"Oh hey Marie, what's up?" He asked.

I sighed.