6.What happened to...Thomas Rogers

The next day was Saturday, which luckily for me meant Rodney wouldn't wake me up in one of his crazy ways

The next day was Saturday, which luckily for me meant Rodney wouldn't wake me up in one of his crazy ways. I got up around twelve and when I had showered and gotten dressed, I ran downstairs for our 'Saturday Morning Feast' or for short 'SMF'.

 It was a family tradition that every other Saturday we would have a morning feast which consisted of bacon, sausages, omelets, bagels, French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, pop tarts and of course, love.

Good thing my mum was a good cook though, she always gets up at 7:30am just to make this for us. I would help out but.....I need my sleep. 

I walk in to the kitchen and sit at the table ready to demolish the food on my plate.

As we ate we chatted. "Al, we're going to Walmart." My Dad informed me.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need some more marshmallows." He said.

My Dad has always had a serious addiction to those, just another thing to add to his childishness. 

I sighed.

"Why me?!" I asked again.

"Because unlike Rodney, you don't have to be bribed with candy." My mother said pointedly.

"It wasn't just any candy, he got me skittles." He said. 

I got up and walked up the stairs.

I put on Marie's black studded shorts and a purple tank top and slipped on my black summer wedges.

***************************************

My Dad grabbed nine packets of marshmallows. One for every day of the week and two for luck. My Dad paid and we headed out of the shop.

I was thankful my Dad hadn't done anything crazy. As we left I bumped into something hard and I looked up to see Caleb.

"Oh, hey Ally!" He greeted.

"Hey wha-" I was interrupted by my Dad.

''Caleb! My man how you doin'!?" He exclaims with a mouthful of marshmallows.

I turned red, my dad was so embarrassing, but I don't think Caleb noticed.

"Mr. Knight!" He said giving my dad a man hug.

"Nah man, you can call me John." My dad told him.

 He grinned.

"Okay John!" Caleb said.

My Dad's smile suddenly dropped. 

"What did you just call me?!" He questioned sternly.

Caleb suddenly looked terrified. "Well... um... you-you said... I thought... eh.'' He stuttered.

My Dad and I were bent over laughing. My dad always did that, it was funny to see people's reactions. I wouldn't blame them, my dad was pretty strong-looking, and he looked like he was on steroids.

"I was kidding man!" My dad exclaimed.

Caleb immediately loosened up. 

"Whoa! You really got me there." He said.

"You-you should have seen your face! It was priceless," I gasped.