13.What happened to..The Bad idea

After 5 minutes they had finally decided to let me breath again

After 5 minutes they had finally decided to let me breath again. Seth, my 18 year old cousin helped me up with a boyish grin and put his arm around me shoulder. 

"How could you not tell us you were coming!!!" Robin who was fifteen asked in disbelief.

''Well I thought I would surprise you guys.'' I explained grinning. By now Robbie who was Robin's twin was flirting-well trying to flirt-with Marie. He had had the biggest crush on her ever since he met her. He'd be really crushed when he found out she was with Randy. Ha did you see what I did there???

I laughed internally as Randy and the guys came up beside us. Randy instantly grabbed Marie by the waist and gave Robbie a warning look. I and Marie looked at each other before rolling our eyes, trust Randy to jealous of a fifteen year old. I'd come to realize Randy was quite the possessive one.

Silence came over us and realizing what was happening I began to speak. "Eh guys this is Thomas and Caleb," I quickly said to my cousins, they all turned to survey the two as they waved. "And Caleb, Thomas these are my cousins. Ella, Seth, Robbie and Robin." I said gesturing at each of them as my cousins waved back.

Instead of the awkward silence I was expecting Seth immediately piped up. "Hey guys would you like to check out my Dad's surf shop?" Seth suggested. Seth was quite fond of it and would no doubt tell them how he had helped his Dad build it.

The guys agreed and were off, Robbie included, and the girls were left lounging. "Whoa Ally where did you find those two? Have eBay started selling hunks too?!" Ella asked still eyeing them as they ran off.

I rolled my eyes at her, Ella tended to not really stick to one guy at time. "Ella you have boyfriend." I reminded her. She laughed dismissively. "So? That doesn't mean I can't have bit of fun now and again." She said. The way she said the word fun made me feel uneasy.

"Ella they're younger than you." I pointed out again. "Honey, age is just a number." She said before lying back on her towel. I frowned at this. I didn't like the thought of her being either Caleb or Thomas.

"Uh uh, Ella those two are taken." Marie said stretching. Ella pouted at her.

"Both of them?" She asked slumping her shoulders.

"Well how can I put this." Marie said in thought.

"They're both infatuated with Ally." She said bluntly.

My eyes widened and color raised to my cheeks.

"Really? Wow Ally when did you become such hunk magnet?" Robin asked impressed.

I shook my head furiously. "No she's only joking, that isn't true." I said, there was no way what she was saying even made sense, I had only known Caleb for like two weeks and only met Thomas a few days ago. "Hun, denial is just a river in Egypt." Marie said crossing her legs.