What happened to...Bonus chapter?

"I wish we didn't have to leave each other."Thomas pouted as he sat in a chair in his kitchen. His Dad had run out to get some groceries.

"Me too babe."I sighed running my hand threw his hair as I sat on his lap. Since I got here he had pulled me into his lap and hasn't let me go.

It was a week till the end of summer and we were spending every moment together until we had go to college.

"How about you tell me about another a memory."he suggested.

I nodded at him before racking my brain for one I hadn't told him. My eyes lit up.

"Wow I can't believe I haven't told you this one" I said looking down at him.

"Which one?"

"The first time we actually talked each other. Well actually I didn't talk to you, my Dad did but it was kind of the first time you acknowledged my existence."I told him, it felt like so long ago now.

"Acknowledged your existence? I sounded like such a snob."he scoffed.

I laughed. "No you were just a loner."

"Which is the total opposite of what I am."he stated.

"Yep." It was through he was now the friendliest person I had ever met.

"Okay so tell me this story."

"Well it was last summer and I was heading out of Walmart with my dad.I bumped in to our old friend Caleb and we were talking for a while."

"Then I noticed you staring at me and unfortunately so did my Dad. He stalked over to you and started asking why you were staring at me."I laughed. "He was really embarrassing me."

"Then you got angry and told him to get into the car."Thomas laughed along with me. "It was weird seeing a person speak to their father like that."

"Then I said bye to Caleb but was to embarrassed even look at you."I said.

"Caleb laughed at me for ages after that."Thomas shook his head in reminisce.

I tilted my head to the side thinking something didn't feel right. My eyes widened as I turned to Thomas. He raised his eyebrow at me.

I slowly stood up from his lap my jaw touching the ground.

"Ally? Are you okay?"

"Thomas y-you just remembered something!"I told me.

He furrowed his eyebrows before his eyes widened too. "I did. I remember Ally!"he said. "I remember Dad, mom, Elliot, Cataline, Millie....Caleb."he turned to me.

"Where's Caleb?"he asked. I gulped.

Okay how do I say this.

Before I could talk he stood up. "Ally."he whispered staring at me."You picked Caleb over me."he stated sounding betrayed.

I gulped again stepping back as he took a step forward his eyes cold and angry.

"I-i-"

"So Caleb leaves and then you settle for me?"he asks livid. "You took advantage of the fact that I couldn't remember what happened!"

"No Thomas. It's not like that!I made a mistake with picking Caleb. I should have picked you."I tried to convince him.

He ignored what I said."You left me Ally. You promised you wouldn't leave me."he growled stepping closer. I took another step back.

"I didn't leave you Thomas. Please I'm sorry."I pleaded as the back of my legs hit the counter behind me. He shook his head.

"Did you even care? Does anyone care?"he asked frustrated.