22.What happened to...Keeping your eyes on me

"Oh no

"Oh no." I said turning around quickly, I started to walk towards the safety of Randy's house but was stopped by someone. "Oh come on Ally, no need to run away, I've decided to stop messing with you."

"You have? "I asked narrowing my eyes suspiciously at Randy's annoying cousin, Derrick. Every time I came for this event Derrick would torment me non stop. "I have, I've turned a new leaf. !" He said grinning at me. "Good for you."I said before side stepping him and walking towards the house again.

"No! Wait."He said grabbing my hand. "I- I-"

"Hey Ally! Who's this?"Asked Thomas who had brought his cousin Rachel as his date. I quickly removed my hand from Derrick's just in case Thomas got the wrong idea. "Eh this is Derrick one of Randy's cousins. What were you going to say Derrick?"

As I looked up at him I realized he was staring at Thomas with angrily. It also seemed that Thomas was giving him the same look."Derrick....?"I asked again. "Eh I think I'll talk to you later."He said and walked away still giving Thomas that look.

"What was that?"I asked confused turning to Thomas."What was what?"Thomas asked innocently. "I dunno that little thingy between you two, with the glares and all."

"I don't know what you mean. You having fun?"He said changing the subject completely.I shrugged. "I guess, though I'm still getting harassed by Randy's family since they all very well know that I and him are not an item.They're still pestering me about who I'm dating."

"Well your not the only one, Randy's aunt asked Rachel her name and of course the dimwit actually said her name was Rachel Rogers right after I told them mine was Thomas Rogers. Unless we were married that would be quite a coincidence."

"Well I'm sure Randy's aunt wouldn't tell-"

"It was Christy."He deadpanned. "Oh. Then never mind."I said and we both laughed.Ever since she was in middle school Christy just hasn't been able to keep her mouth shut. "Caleb seems to be having a blast though." Thomas observed as we watched him and-wait was her name? I'm sure it started with an A....Anna!- Anna dance to the music Randy's Mum had put on. They looked so good together. Both had beautiful blue eyes, blonde her that most people would die for and both were very attractive. "Yeah. They do."I agreed watching as they smiled goofily at each other and laughed. I will admit I'm hopeless romantic but this was just making me feel sick.

"Wanna dance?"Thomas grinned.

Wait, did he just asked me to dance? Thomas Rogers just asked me dance. Oh. My .God.

"Eh yeah-of course- that would be cool."I answered while screaming in joy in my head. "Come on then."Thomas said grabbing my arm and pulling me to where Randy's mother deemed the dance floor.

Being a terrible dancer I wasn't sure how this was going to go but when I saw Thomas busting his moves to the fast paced song I knew I had nothing to worry about. I couldn't do anything but laugh for a good three minutes while I watched him move his body horrendously. "Hey don't laugh, I don't really dance that much."