25. What happened to...Netflix and Chill

Ally's P

Ally's P.O.V

After the talk with the boys last week everything was back to normal and I was grateful for that. Although some things I was not grateful for.

The day after their fight I had walked up the stairs of my school only to be stopped by Michelle Hardley. "So now you think your all special because Caleb and Thomas were fighting over you."Michelle sneered as she looked up and down.

I sighed. How hadn't I seen this coming. I shrugged at her trying to walk past. She blocked my path and continued to speak. "Look bitch, it's obvious your like paying them to make you look better, it's either that or their really really stupid."

"I mean look at me."She said gesturing to her designer clothes, long legs and boobs. "And look at you."She said sounding disgusted as my Graphic Tee, blue jeans and Nikes. I glared at her before pushing her out of the way and walking towards my locker.She was so stupid, why would I pay them to fight over me?She doesn't understand that not every guy went after absolute sluts. As I walked a few people stared at me and I could here a couple of freshman gossiping about the fight.

I opened my locker and got my books. As I walked into class I sat at the very front to avoid people's eyes on me, but that didn't help I could still feel their stares on me. Marie had helped most of the day, silencing anyone talking about with just one glare, Thomas and Caleb had continuously apologized for bringing me into this and Randy had just laughed when he heard the story.

Michelle had been especially mean to me but hadn't been able to do anything to bad because my friends were with me all through and as much as Michelle thinks she can do what she wants, she wouldn't mess with Marie.

It was the same the next day...and the day after that, but slowly things were going back to normal and I was going back to being the unnoticed girl, just how I liked it.

I was at my locker a week after when Caleb nervously approached me. I quirked an eyebrow at him. "What's up?" I asked closing my locker.

"I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight to watch a movie."He told me. I nodded immediately. "Sure, who else is coming?"I asked.

He's eyebrows furrowed. " No one else, just me and you."he clarified. My eyes widened. "Why not? Are they not free?"I asked referring to my friends. Caleb shook his head. "No, I just want you."He blurted out. Then his eyes widened and he corrected himself. "To come! I just want you to come."he added and laughed awkwardly.

I blinked at him. "Just me?"I asked. He nodded his cheeks still pink. "Like at date?"I asked cautiously. He nodded again. I smiled. I couldn't believe he was asking me out. "Of course."I agreed. He grinned at me and offered me a ride home to which I accepted.

**

When I got home I immediately called Marie. "Hello?"

" Marie, you would never guess what happened?"I squealed intop the phone.

"You finally decided to do boxing?"she asked excited.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"Oh well then I don't care."She replied and hung up. My jaw dropped. Before I could even call her a bitch. My phone rang again.

"Hey."Marie laughed.

"That wasn't nice."

"I know. So what's up?"

"Caleb asked me on a date."I squealed again.

The other line was silent for a moment. "With Caleb?"she asked finally speaking. I responded with a yes."Oh wow that's great."she spoke, though she didn't sound as happy as I wanted her to be.

"So what should I were? We're watching a movie at his."I said.

"It's just a movie Ally, just wear something casual."she said sounded uninterested.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked not understanding her sudden mood.

"No, I'm fine but I've gotta go. Bye."She hung up again with a "Tell me how it goes." or even a bye.

I tossed my phone on the bed with a sigh and began going through my closet for something decent to wear. I settled for some A baggy cream jumper, black leggings and brown knee-length boots. We agreed that he would pick me up at six so as I waited for him I did my homework and told my mom about my plans.

"A date? Wow Ally who thought this day would ever come?"she smiled and turned her back on me as she grabbed a cup from the cabinet. I gaped at her. That was really insulting. I gave her the finger behind her back and when she turned back around I gave her a sweet smile.

"Yeah who thought?"I spoke dryly before leaving the room. I got ready, putting on some mascara and cherry lip gloss and wore a grey scarf as it was starting get cold these days. I waited at the door anxiously. I blew out a breath.

It was just Caleb.

I tried to convince myself it was the same as any other time we'd hung out but It didn't work. It wasn't the same! Caleb had asked to hang out alone. On a date. Before I could start hyperventilating , the bell rang. I opened the door to see Caleb smiling at me in a plain red shirt and jeans. I smiled back at him.

"Hey Ally."He greeted and I reciprocated his greeting. "You look really pretty."

I blushed and beamed at him. "Thanks."

We walked to the car in silence and like a gentleman he opened the door for me. On the way to his house we made light conversation about school and our family until we got to his arms.

When we got there his sister and Mom were just leaving. "Hi Mrs. Timmons!"I greeted. "Hey Ally! How have you been?"

"Good. You?"

"I've been great. We should probably get going. Caleb looks like he's going to explode, he's so impatient." I greeted Millie before entering the house.

"So."Caleb said as I sat on the couch. "Which movie?"he asked. I looked at the five options.

Harry Potter. ( Caleb had been trying to get me to watch the first movie.)

A Walk To Remember.

Star Wars. (As if.)

Iron Man 2.

Toy Story 3. (What a child.)

I went for Iron Man 2 because it was the only movie I liked apart from A Walk To Remember but I didn't feel like crying in front of Caleb on our date.

Caleb put on the movie and went to get the popcorn and drinks. He sat beside me and put his arm around. I snuggled into his side smiling.

I could get used to this.

****************************************************

Hey guys,

Hope you liked this chapter. First Date! Yay.

What did you guys thinks about Marie's mood?

Don't forget to vote, comment and thanks for reading.