3.What Happened To...New friendship

We left and headed to the main hall

We left and headed to the main hall. ''Hey Caleb were going to go to the restroom, you can wait for us with Randy.'' I suggested.

He grunted in response still angry about the punch and trudged to the reception. I turned to Marie who was looking at me like I won an Oscars award.

"What?" I asked. She grinned at me and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" She asked the most one of the most overused questions I've ever heard.

I rolled my eyes at her and gestured to her to tell me what she was on about.

"You have never talked to a guy without saying more than two words and you weren't stuttering!"

She's right, I don't do well around guys. But there's something different about Caleb, I feel comfortable talking to him, it's just....natural. I explained this to Marie and she grinned wider.

'You like him." She stated.

I sigh. ''Marie, I only met him." I deadpanned.

"Okay fine, you will like him." She fixes.

"And it will be pointless because he won't like me back, just like Thomas."

She scoffed. "Thomas doesn't talk to anyone, at least this guy seems social." She makes a point.

"But look at him Marie, why would he ever like someone like me?"

"Ugh would you get a clue Ally!" She turned me towards the mirror forcefully. "You've got to be stupid to not realize how beautiful you are."

"You're just saying that." I mumbled.

She sighed and rolled her eyes knowing I wouldn't budge.

As she goes into a cubicle. I looked at my appearance in the mirror like she told me too. I looked so pale and I had no curves, straight as pencil. What guy could ever look at me that way?

I heard a click and turned to see Marie in a red flannel shirt under her black leather jacket paired with her black studded shorts and studded combat boots. If you haven't guessed her favourite colour is black.

We left the restrooms and headed to the reception. We suddenly stopped at the scene in front of us.

"What the-?" I mutter.

Randy and Caleb had their backs to us and were bent over. Randy had Caleb in a headlock .At the sound of my voice Randy lets go of Caleb and they both turned around.

Caleb spluttering and red in the face and Randy, dropping his head down and was scratching the nape of his neck. Marie and I look at each other turn back to them. ''Explain!'' I demand at the same time Marie says, "Good headlock Randy!"

I give her a look and she shrugs innocently then I turn back to Randy expectantly.

''Well uh I was talking to Caleb about sports and I told him I did wrestling. I just wanted to show him a move.'' he smiled innocently.