12.What happened to... T.V.D.

When Randy had dropped me home

When Randy had dropped me home. I came in to find my Dad being given out to by my Mom. 

I sighed placing my bag down on the ground. "What did he do this time?" I asked hoping she hasn't found out about the plate.

"Your undeniably mature and smart father decided it would be a good idea to play basketball in the living room with Rodney and look what happened." My mother said calmly though that made even more scary.

I look to where she gestured to see the glass coffee table smashed and a broken vase laying on the ground.

I groan at this as this is the ninth coffee table we've had since I can remember. I think my mom should just by a wooden one but she really liked glass coffee tables. "Dad!!!" I whine. 

"I'm sorry! I swear I was being careful but it jus-"

"-Just happened?" I finished for my Dad. I had heard these same lines so many times they were engraved in my brain.

"Yes exactly!" My dad said.

I rolled my eyes. "Mom what were you thinking when you said yes?" I asked her. She me a baffled look. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean when Dad proposed mom." I dead panned. 

"Hey! I standing right here and if she didn't you wouldn't be standing there right now." He pointed out.

"Okay that's enough, get cleaning John." She motioned.

"Mom I'm going to the beach soon, if that's okay?" I say.

She looks at me suspiciously. "With who?" She asked.

I roll my eyes at her. "Mom who do you think?" I asked.

She held up her hands in defense as dad cleaned up the glass on the ground. "It just seems like you've been going out more in a week than you would in six months these days." She said like she'd only realized I was seventeen not seven.

"Mom I have only gone out to like five times this week including last night." I replied.

"I know! That's exactly it. Five times this week!" She said exasperated.

I rolled my eyes at her. She made me sound so anti-social.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you just came back from a sleepover at a BOYS house and you're going out again now." She pointed out.

"Mom can I go or not?" I groaned. She gave me a look before a nodding. I sighed happily before heading to get ready. I couldn't wait to see my crazy cousins again. Planning on surprising them I decided against calling.

I picked a bikini top and bottom blushing. I had worn one in front of Caleb but not in front Thomas too. I took a shower before wearing the bikini and some shorts, white shirt and sandals.

We planned on going at ten and Thomas was coming around to pick us all up in his dad's mini bus. It was now nine and I decided to watch some YouTubers. I especially like the English ones. I mean their accents are to die for. I just didn't know if I liked Marcus Butler or Alfie defence more.

After what felt like less than ten minutes the bell rang. Time always seems to fly when I watched YouTubers.

I tugged at the collar of my shirt. It was so warm, I headed to the door with my bag to see Thomas at the door smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey." We said to each other before heading to the mini bus.

Randy and Marie where already seated in the bus, I greeted them and we headed to Caleb's. Thomas didn't bother going to ring the bell this time, he just honked the horn a few times. Caleb came bustling out a few minutes later and hurried inside.

''Hola Amigos!" He shouted.

We all greeted him back. It was a three hour drive to the beach we were headed to so I got comfortable and put in my ear phones. I see fire by Ed Sheeran flowed into my ears and I grinned. I absolutely loved this song.

I blocked everyone else out but Ed and closed my eyes relaxing. 

I felt someone shake my arm and I open my eyes. "Hey we've just stopped at the gas station, do you want to use the rest room?" Marie asked.

I didn't really need to go but I went just in case. After using the toilet, I went back into the mini bus and Randy offered me a soda from the cooler. I accepted happily. I really needed something cold to drink right now.

Everyone else had helped themselves to some too. We drank in silence for a while before Caleb offered to drive.

We were back on the road soon after and I decided to read the book I brought. I had really liked The Fault In Our Stars by John Green so I decided to get Looking For Alaska.

It was pretty good so far. After another hour of reading we were finally there and I was practically bouncing in my seat. As we leave the mini bus we see a very packed beach, I could hardly recognize it. We looked for a place that wasn't occupied and spread my towel down and lay down and Marie did the same while the boys ran towards the sea.

I blew out a satisfied sigh lying down. "So have you thought of what you're going to do about your double trouble crush?" Marie asked putting on her Ray Bans.

"My what?" I asked her.

"That's what I call, it the crush you have on both Caleb and Thomas? There's two so it's double and it's definitely trouble hence the name." She said. I look at her nodding slowly. ''Right, It's seems you've really thought about it." I said. She scoffed. "Of course I have, this is a complicated situation you've got yourself into and I'm just going to sit on the side lines and pretend it's a T.V. show, this is almost as good as The Vampire Diaries. I laughed at this.

''Ally!!!!"I heard my name being called. I looked up to see my crazy twenty year old cousin running towards me happily. My other cousins close behind her.

I smiled standing up, only to be knocked down again by my four cousins giving me a group hug in which I was being pressed to the sand in.

''ALLY!!!!!'' They all shouted. Earning us a lot of looks.**********************************

Hey guys!!! Hope you like this chapter.

Will Allie survive the group hug?Will Allie's cousins like her new friends? See what happens next time on 'What happened to Bro's before Hoes'.(Haha just wanted it to seem like a t.v. show like Marie said plus I've kinda always wanted to do that.)

Thanx guys and keep reading xxxx