|Epilogue|

Four years later

I groaned as I saw another toy on the floor. I carefully knelt and reached to pick it up.

"Kiska, what are you doing? I said for you to call me if you needed something."

I slowly got back up, careful of my eight-month belly.

"But I didn't need help honey, I got it." I said while holding up the toy left on the floor.

"Grace needs to pick up after herself." He muttered.

"I don't disagree, but she is only two."

"She should still pick up, you could have tripped and fallen because of it."

I patted his chest. "I love that you care so much, and are so protective over me and little Grace, but you need to remember I am a fully capable adult, and she is only two. Anyway, how is the cafe?"

"I will still be having a conversation with her. We can't have the baby getting into those things either."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"The cafe is great kiska. I know you worry but Charles is doing an amazing job with it and business is booming."

After I got pregnant with Grace three years ago Ace wanted me to get a manager for the cafe so I wouldn't stress about it. He is able to visit more than me since having Grace, and now being very pregnant again.

"Good. I think after the baby is born I'm going to try and visit it more often."

"Only if it doesn't stress you out, ok?"

"I won't be pregnant then so it won't be as bad."

"No but not only do I not like you being stressed, but both me and our children feed on your energy."

I laughed. "Ok, I will try to not be very stressed."

"Do you think the baby is going to be a Vincenzo or a Natalia?"

"I hope it is a Vincenzo Alecandar."

"And why is that?"

"Because I already have a beautiful wife and an adorable daughter that have me wrapped around their fingers, I don't think I would survive if and this baby also had me wrapped around their fingers."

I chuckled. "You know, I kinda want a Vincenzo Alecandar as well. Mine mostly because I want to have a 'variety so to speak."

He chuckled with me. "Well Grace asked me if we could go to the park and I said yes."

"Of course you did, you do anything she asks you to do."

"I love her."

"I know, but if you keep doing this you are going to create a monster when she is older."

He shrugged. "She is an angel."

As I was about to respond we heard one of Grace's tantrum screams and I just gave Ace a look.

"Yeah until she's the devil."

"She is my princess, and you are my queen."

"I better be."

He went to go and deal with another one of her 'terrible twos' tantrums, and I walked around trying to stay somewhat healthy while this pregnant.

Our lives have been good since Damien. Both of our businesses are booming, and his mafia is still the best in America. He is starting to consider taking over another continent, but he doesn't want to start anything while me and the kids are still vulnerable.

My mechanic broke my heart, but then fixed it and now we live as one happy family.