|2|

I mentally groaned as I woke up with a major headache. I had a little alcohol last night, but no matter how much I have I always have a headache. It has been a week since he had gone to take care of his problems, and he hasn't contacted me at all. I am getting really worried and I don't know if I should text him or not. I just want to know that he is ok. But I don't want to be weak.

Today was Thursday, and I had already gotten some more people to cover the shop for a few days so I could take a break, and hopefully go with Grace to fix her car. I looked up the shop she wanted to go to but just found an address. I thought it was sketchy and so I discussed it with Grace, but she swears that she had a friend go and have the best experience so I guess we are still going there.

I got up and ready to run some errands. I was eating breakfast when my phone buzzed.

Bestie💋

Heyyyyy so I got an appointment for Friday at 2, so I want to leave around 12:30 is that cool?

Me

Friday like tomorrow? 

Bestie💋

Yeahhhhhhh, is that ok?

Me

Yeah, I already have the cafe covered this week so it is perfect actually

Bestie💋

Ok, I'll pick you up at yours around 12:30, k?

Me

Yeah, see you then

I put my phone on do not disturb because I had a huge to do list to get done today and I really wanted it all done by tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to get to it for a while after today so I was going to be very busy. 

I had almost everything done, I just had to get a few things from the grocery store and stop by the cafe on my way home. I was walking into the grocery store looking at an email when I ran into a solid chest and stumbled backwards. I was about to fall, but the strong arms caught me, one of their hands on my butt and the other on my hip.

I gasped as I was brought back into him.

"Thank you, I am so sorry for running into you." I said as I looked up.

"Anything for my girlfriend." My handsome man stared down at me. 

"Damien, what are you doing here?" 

"Well, babe, this is a grocery store, and I am a kinda big guy I need food." He joked. 

"Oh, yeah. Um, how-how have you been?"

He cleared his throat. "Well, I haven't used since our argument. I would love to show you and have you come back, and actually that is one thing I came here for." He motioned to the bag that I somehow didn't notice he was holding.

I reached for it to see, but it pulled it away from me.

I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Not yet, will you please come home, then I will show you." 

I weighed my options, the only way to truly see if he will stay clean is to live how we did and see how he handles it.

I nodded. "Do you want to run my last errand with me? Then I can stop by my place and get a few things."