|14|

I came out of the bathroom and as I expected, he was right there. He was in a regular white t-shirt and some low hanging sweats. His shirt was riding up on him a little, giving me just a little peep at his glorious stomach. He was leaning against the door frame which was also showing off his arm muscles. 

I wasn't the fittest or skinny girl, I have jiggles in different paces, but I am also not all fat. I try to watch my diet most day but since my mother died it hasn't been my top priority. 

I was snapped from my daze with Ace clearing his throat.

I looked to his smirking face. "Take a picture krasotka." 

I scoffed, "Why would I do that? There's nothing picture worthy here." 

His face fell a little at my comment, but he wouldn't let me win easily. 

"Really? That isn't what you said all of those times we cuddled." He got close to my ear, and for some reason I allowed it. "or last night for that matter." 

I shoved him away from me. 

"You must need your hearing checked. I don't talk in my sleep." 

"No, but you cuddle. And last night you couldn't keep your hands off me." 

I glared at him. "As if you perve you probably grabbed me and pulled me onto you to make me think that. Or boost your already colossal sized ego." I pushed past him without giving him a chance to reply. 

I made the bed with him following me so close you would have mistaken us for siamese twins. 

I turned to him with a frustrated groan. "What do you want? Why are you in my house? How did you even get in?" 

He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes. "Right, you probably had someone do it for you or killed someone if they showed up." 

"Now now kiska I don't just go killing people. I'm a mechanic, I fix people's cars." He gave me a little smirk. 

"Mhmm, I'm sure that's all you do. Seriously, why are you here?"

"I wanted to spend today together." 

I turned to face him. "Do you ever actually work? At either job?" 

He went to answer, probably to give a smart response but I continued.

"Because I know I do. And I need to go to my coffee shop and work on some other things as well." 

"Like what?" 

"Like none of your business. You seriously need to stop showing up here- especially like this in my bed." 

His smirk returned, but I held my hand up and stopped him from making any remarks. 

"No. Now leave." I turned to continue making the bed and didn't hear any sound of him leaving. 

"Ace I said-" Before I could finish his arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was close to my ear. 

"I know what you said and I said I wanted the day with you. I want to spend time with you any way I can even if that means working with you." 

I pushed him off me and turned to face him. 

"You need to stop this. We are not a couple, we are not together." 

"Not yet, but soon. And we used to be." 

"Used to be. There's a reason we aren't together anymore." I was just as tired as he was about hearing of him cheating and bringing it up all the time- but it was the truth.