|Prologue|

"Babe," I said giggling, "stop! I can't breathe!" 

He didn't let up and kept attacking my sides.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked between laughs.

"Because I love your laugh." He said huskily.

He stopped and noticed our position and smirked. He was currently straddling my hips, our pelvic bones almost touching. 

He lowered so our breaths were mixed and his lips almost touching mine. I made the bold move and grabbed the chain around his neck to bring his lips down on mine. 

It started getting heated and I felt his jr. friend waking up. He also started to move his hands up and down my sides, and at one point went under my shirt. He rubbed the edge of my lacy bralette, he didn't stop. He cupped my breast outside of the bra. He went to try and take the bralette off and that is when I broke the kiss by gently pushing him off of me.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked breathlessly. 

"You know why Ace." I said softly, knowing he was going to get upset.

"We are engaged, we are getting married in 2 weeks, why are you still stuck on this?" He asked frustrated.

"It's just something I always dreamed about, you said you understood." 

"We are practically married. You even live here with me. Why wait for some stupid piece of paper and some preacher to tell us we can kiss?" 

"Ace, I know you don't like it, but please? Imagine how great it will be that night." 

He shook his head and got off of me. 

"I have to get to work." He grumbled, pulling out clothes. 

"On a Saturday morning?" 

"We have a client paying good money to get his car first thing Monday." He said gruffly. 

"Ok, what time will you be home?" 

He shrugged. He pulled on a grey wife beater to cover his fit and naked torso, efficiently hiding a good amount of his tattoos. 

"I'll have dinner ready by 6."

He nodded pulling on a beat-up button-down, then rolling his sleeves up to expose his tattooed sleeves.

"Ace please don't be mad, we talked about this when we first started dating." 

"I know." 

I sighed and got up out of bed and came behind him. I put my arms around his torso and laid my head on his very muscular back.

"I love you." I mumbled into his back.

"I love you too kiska." 

I smiled at his use of his home language, and his signature nickname for me.

"I wish you'd teach me."

"Net kiska, I love you but if I teach you then how would our children and I talk behind your back?" 

I playfully smacked him, turning and going out of the room to the living room.

He came out of the bedroom laughing. 

"Kiska," 

"Didn't you say you had a car to go fix or something?"

He laughed and leaned in for a kiss, I gave him a small peck.

"I'll see you later." He said still laughing a little.

He left and I thought about dinner, I was really craving Italian, but we didn't have everything for it. Thankfully we still had some food money left in the budget. 

I ended up walking to the store to save money, plus it was only about a mile so it's good for me.

After I finished at the store, I decided to visit Ace. His mechanic shop was pretty close, so I went back into the store and bought him his favorite drink, a monster. 

After arriving I saw Matthew, his apprentice at the front desk. 

He heard the bell chime and turned around. 

"Hello, welcome in, what can I- oh, hello Ms. Elizabeth. How are you doing today?"

"I'm good, thank you, Matthew. How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. Boss is in his office."

I nodded and thanked him.

I walked towards the shut door and softly knocked while opening it. 

"Hey babe, I brought you-" I gasped at the sight. He was naked with this girl bent over his desk. 

I dropped the groceries and heard some break, but I didn't care. I also knew I was crying. 

"You bastard!" I yelled and chucked his drink at his head, unfortunately, he was able to dodge it. 

"Babe, I can explain." He quickly sprouted off. He looked like he might cry, but I didn't care. 

"Don't bother." I spat. 

I turned and ran out crying. Matthew caught me, but I kept pushing at him. 

"Ma'am let me take you home."

I nodded. We quickly went outside and got in his car. 

As we were pulling forward out of the parking lot I saw Ace running after us trying to get to us. 

I threw my engagement ring out the window towards him, I heard muffled shouts and just flipped him off as we quickly drove out of the parking lot. 

"Where to ma'am?" 

"I need to go to the house to gather my things and then we can go to the airport."

He nodded and he sped us there, knowing Ace wouldn't be far behind. 

I prayed Ace wouldn't come after me so I could just leave and never look back. Another part wanted him to come after me to tell me I imagined everything.

I knew he'd follow, but I also know what I saw and it was real. My love had cheated on me and broken our relationship.

As Matthew and I pulled in, I ran in not waiting for the car to even come to a complete stop. Shortly after Ace pulled up, and as much as I liked Matthew, I knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Ace either verbally or physically. He wouldn't even try, because he knows he'll lose. 

As I finished my small bag, he ran in. 

"Elizabeth please listen to me." 

"NO! No! You do not get to ask that after I found you in your office screwing some girl on your desk. Did you even have a car to work on? Did you even care that you and I were getting married in 2 weeks? Did you not think that I would find out? What getting laid that important that you were willing to sacrifice us?" He reached out and opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. 

"I'm leaving Ace. And you will never see me again."

"No. I can't live without you." 

"You should have thought about that before you stuck your dick in some other girl."

I was practically sobbing and I couldn't take it anymore. 

I quickly left and escaped his arms that tried to catch me. 

"Goodbye Ace, have a great life."