|21|

The gang's library did not have any books related to dreams and only a few relating to psychology. Although I should have expected that. I thought I would try and find an electronic device to search through libraries. 

There were a few things that I did find useful. For example the theory of why people dream according to Freud. His theory suggests that dreams represent unconscious desires, thoughts, wish fulfillment, and motivations. However, there are other theories that suggest that dreams are simply our subconscious thoughts that are 'leftover' from the day. 

This information did not explain my dream, so my search continues for more.

I knocked on Ace's door after searching for a while with no luck. 

"Ace?"

"Come in kiska." 

I walked in and shut the door behind me. 

"Whatcha doin'?"

He chuckled and stood up. "Trying to get to the bottom of the threat." 

He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug. I love his hugs, they are always warm and comforting even if I am fine. I pressed my face into his chest and took a deep breath of his cologne. 

He chuckled again. "Kiska, that is a little weird." 

I swatted his chest. "Oh whatever, you do the same thing but in my hair."  

"Did you come in here for something specific or did you just want to make fun of me?"

I laughed a little as we sat down. "I actually came to see if I could have a device that has access to the internet?"

He got very serious. "Why?"

"I just want to look for some things." I wasn't ready to tell him about the dream yet, I knew he would worry about me.

"Shop? Do you need anything?" 

"Kind of, but not clothes. Please? What is the big deal?" 

"The big deal is that when you are on the internet people can trace your whereabouts." 

"Then how can you use the internet?"

He sighed. "What do you want to look for?" 

"I want some books, just from a library." 

"We have a library here." 

"You don't have the books I want." 

"What books would those be?" 

I wasn't sure how to answer because I didn't want to drive but I wasn't ready to tell him anything. 

"Just some psychology books. I have been really into that stuff recently and I want to read more since I'm stuck here." I said with an attitude. 

"Don't start with me, you know why I am keeping you here. It isn't so awful, is it? There is a gym, movie room, massive kitchen, library, what else do you need kiska?" 

"My freedom would be nice, but since that isn't going to happen I would like those books, please. So just let me use some type of device so I can get those books." 

He groaned. "How about I have some of my men go out and pick up some books about dreams for you?"

I groaned. "Do you not trust me enough to look it up on my own?"

"It's not that I don't trust you, I just want to make sure that no one is tracking you." 

"Whatever." I got up and left without looking back and he seemed to get the idea because he did not follow.