Preperations

'Alright everyone that's the end of our stream today!' George said waving at the camera
'We also won't be streaming for about a month because me and the boys are going on a road trip!' Dream said the chat getting angry.
'Don't worry we'll be back before you know it' Bad said reassuring the chat. As the chat started to calm down everyone said there goodbyes and George ended the stream.
'Wow they really seemed mad there for a second' George said still on the discord call with everyone.
'Yea I mean it's only a month' Sapnap mocked rolling his eyes.
'You don't have to come if you don't want to Sapnap' Dream said
'Oh no I'm coming'
'Alright then' George said
'I guess me tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur will fly down tomorrow then?'
'Yep that's the plan!'
This was the big meetup everyone was going to meet and see dreams face for the first time. (Not including sapnap) you could tell he was anxious.
Everyone talked for a bit after that tommy and Tubbo joining in after a while. After they set up the schedule for tomorrow everyone said goodnight and headed to bed except Dream.
He stayed up for a bit he couldn't get the fact out of his mind that everyone would be seeing him for the first time, it was overwhelming but Dream also knew the meetup wasn't all about him so he shook those thoughts off and stayed up for a bit. But a bit turned into and hour and an hour turned into 2 until eventually Dream could see the sun starting to rise he then started to freak out because he knew sapnap and George didn't like when he stayed up all night but instead of trying to fall asleep he went into the kitchen and surprisingly saw sapnap by the stove.
'Hey dream' Sapnap said not looking up from the stove.
'Hey Sapnap... everything okay? You are never up this early?'
'Yep I'm fine I woke up about an hour ago because I was to excited to see everyone today'
'Ah okay' Dream said in a tired tone.
Sapnap turned around to look at his tired friend. 'Didn't sleep last night did you'
'No... how'd you guess'
'Well let's start off with the huge bags under your eyes and the fact that your eyes are practically closed' Sapnap said sarcastically but also worrying for his friend.
'I guess your right. I should go shower'
'Yea I think that's best you want to look good for George anyways'
'Shut up' Dream said heading to the bathroom.

George was excited he had woke up early this morning to pack his bags for the flight ahead and the drive to pick up Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. As George headed outside the cold  London air hit his head hard he was excited to to get to Florida where it was hot all the time George thought. As he got to his car he put his bags in the trunk and started driving to his first destination Wilbur's house as he approached his house he already saw Wilbur waving him down bags and all packed for the one month journey ahead.
'Looks like your packed to move to Florida' George yelled opening the trunk for Wilbur.
'Well we are going for a month so I thought I should be prepared'
'Snow boots really?'
'You never know' Wilbur exclaimed
'It's not going to snow in Florida in a thousand years'
'What about the other places we're going' Wilbur huffed.
'Just go put them back' George said trying to reason with him
'Fine' Wilbur reluctantly did as told.
As Wilbur came back from his house George was already in the drivers seat.
'Leaving without me?!?'
'No'
'Why the tone' Wilbur asked
'Just get in the car'
Wilbur had already beaten him to it already buckling in.
'Are you ready to go pick up Tommy?' George asked.
'Yep, this is going to be a long ride'
Wilbur fell asleep half way to Tommy's house a George decided not to wake him of fear of what would happen. When they got to Tommy's house they were already outside running to the car.
'Hurry get me in!!' Tommy yelled.
'Are you sure we should be doing this tommy?' Tubbo asked.
'It's fine mum won't notice I'm gone'
'Hm well at least I got permission'
'Wait WHAT!!! Tommy your mother didn't give you permission to go!?!' George yelled
'No but it'll be fine just get my stuff in the car before someone notices'
Tubbo was already in the back seat waiting for Tommy to put his bags in the trunk.
'So how's your day Tubbo' George asked
'Could be better'
'Oh no why?'
'Tommy situation stressing me out'
'I'm sure he'll be fine he may just have to leave the road trip early'
'I guess your right, thanks for picking us up by the way'
'No problem'
When Tommy finally got into the back seat they started off to the airport as George thought.
This is going to be a long ride.