Were all here! (Except bad)

George and Wilbur were sitting on the airport seats waiting for Dream, Sapnap and Karl to pick them up. They were watching Tommy and Tubbo just fooling around till George called them over.
'What do you need?' Tommy asked
'Well you know how you basically came here illegally without your parents consent'
'No, no, no I don't' Tommy said looking away.
'Tommy' Wilbur said sternly
'Ok yes I do, what about it?'
'Well why hasn't your mother called you yet?'
'Oh she's out of town for while'
'How long?' Wilbur asked worried for his friend.
'A few weeks so she shouldn't notice I'm gone'
'Ok good, you can go back over with Tubbo now'
As Tommy ran off back over to Tubbo Wilbur asked George.
'Do you think he'll be ok?'
'I'm sure he'll be fine, ok so try not to worry about'
'Ok' Wilbur said staring off into a distance.

Sapnap and Karl were just chatting on the car ride to the airport occasionally looking back at Dream to make sure he was okay.
'Sapnap?'
'Yes Karl?'
'Did you put another sleeping pill in his water?'
'NO! Why would I? I think I've learned from the lecture you gave me'
'Ok! I was just asking, I'm just worried because he's been sleeping for almost the whole time I've been here'
'Like I've told you he's just really stressed'
'I know but I'm just worried'
'I promise you Karl he'll be okay'
'Ok fine but can I at least wake him up so he's ready to see George'
'Fine' Sapnap said taking a left turn.
'Hey dream wake up'
'Wake up dream, wake up!!' Karl said flicking Dream across the face.
'OW!' Dream yelped rubbing his cheek.
'What was that for' Sapnap said flicking Karl
'Sorry had to wake him up somehow' Karl said looking over at Dream.
'Hey dream you good'
'Yea I'm fine, except for the fact that you flicked me!'
'Oh yea sorry about that just had to get you up somehow, anyways we are almost at the airport you excited to see everyone'
Dream immediately perked up remembering he gets to see George soon.
'Yea I'm very excited'
'Well that's good!'
They talked to Dream for the rest of the ride to make sure he didn't fall asleep.

Wilbur and George had been sitting for awhile now Tommy and Tubbo joining them after awhile. George almost about to doze off heard his name being yelled and he looked up and saw 3 people waving there arms in the air. Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and George all ran up to them giving each other huge hugs. Except when the time came around for George to hug Dream and dream to hug George they just stayed there in there own places looking at each other glossy eyed. George's mind going crazing thinking about how cute Dream was and dreams mind going crazy about many things including the fact that George was cuter in real life.
'So you gonna give me a hug?!' Dream said sarcastically pulling George into a hug.
'YES!'
When George and dream pulled out of the hug and looked behind them they could already see the others leaving so they chased after them.
There hands grazing each other's each time they sprinted putting butterflies in both of the boys stomachs. When they got to the rest of the group Dream went over and flicked Sapnaps head.
'Hey what was that for?!'
'For leaving us'
'Oh come on then everyone else deserves flicks as well!' Sapnap yelled opening the car door.
'Nah just you'
'Hmm ok fine' Sapnap huffed starting the car everyone else getting in.
'I CALL SHOTGUN' Karl yelled jumping into the front seat.
'Ahhh I was going to call shotgun' George yelled
'QUIET!' Wilbur whispered yelled as Tommy and Tubbo were sleeping in the back.
'Sorry' everyone whispered.
On the way back they just talked about the adventures they had endured that day except for Dream he was quiet
'Dream?' George asked
'Yes' Dream said snapping out of his zone.
'What did you do today?'
'Oh um yea I went to pick up the RV we're going to be staying in'
'Ooo cool, anything else?'
'Nope, just that' Dream said laying his head against the window of the car.
'Oh okay' George said in a sadder tone looking at Karl and Sapnap who just continued to look at the road. George just decided that they were tired I mean it was 12:30 in the morning after all. The car stay silent for the rest of the ride accompanied by the quiet snores from Tommy and Tubbo.
When they got to Dream and Sapnaps house they all went inside and then Sapnap remembered the sleeping situation!
'Ok sooo...' Sapnap said everyone looking at him.
'What!' They all said
'The sleeping situation, we only have two beds and two pull out couches so one of you is going to have to sleep with Dream'
'Why me! You have a bed too!'
'I know I just don't want to share a bed'
'Ugh fine'
'So who wants to sleep with Dream?'
Everyone pointed towards George.
'What! Why me?!?'
'Because you know him best' Wilbur said everyone agreeing.
'Fine'
'Alright so that means Wilbur you'll be sleeping with Karl and Tommy and Tubbo -' Sapnap cut himself off when he saw that tommy and Tubbo were already on the couch sleeping beside each other.
'Are already situated, let's head to bed! Big day tomorrow'
Everyone followed who they would be sleeping with and George and Dream went up stairs.
'Sorry that you have to sleep with me'
'Oh no it's fine, I mean it's only for 1 day right'
'Yea I guess so, this is my room'
George looked around dreams walls covered in fan art and little figurines on his desk.
'Cute' George said sitting on the bed putting his bag to the side.
'Thanks' Dream said smiling sitting next to George.
'So I'm going to go get my pyjamas on' George said walking out of the room.
'Kk'
When George got back in the room he saw Dream was in his pyjamas as well.
'You can sleep on this side' Dream said patting George's side of the bed.
'Ok' George climbed onto the bed and got under the covers.
'Why didn't you talk that much today?' George asked
'Oh um I didn't really have anything to talk about'
'Hm but you always have something to talk about'
'Haha I guess so, it just wasn't an eventful day' Dream said looking at George.
'Oh okay, we'll goodnight Dream'
'Goodnight George'
And with that Dream turned off the lights and they went to sleep except Dream didn't.