Runway and really drinking

'Ok Dream I'm going to go for a second, DONT go anywhere okay?'
'Mhhh' was all the answer Sapnap got.
Sapnap went back into the restaurant calling George.
'Come on George pick up!' Sapnap said to himself.
'Hey man whats up you've been in ther-' George was cut off by Sapnap.
'No time for that, I need you to come in the restaurant'
'Why?'
'Um, because dreams card isn't working and I need you to bring me mine'
'Oh okay, I'll go get it'
'Thanks George'
George ended the call.
'Hey guys I got to go for a second' George said getting all the boys attention.
'Why?' Tubbo asked.
'Dreams card isn't working and Sapnap needs me to bring him his'
'Oh okay' bad said.
'See you guys in a second'
'Byeee' they all yelled.
George went to Dreams car and went into the glove compartment grabbing Sapnaps wallet.
George then started walking towards the restaurant he looked back a couple times to make sure his friends were okay he saw them all cuddling up on top of the car looking at a video on Tommy's phone.
George just smiled as he opened the door to the restaurant.

While this was all happening Dream was just outside overthinking every life decision he had made specifically the ones he had made these past few days. Dream then stood up and looked through the door window seeing Sapnap on the phone, Then he just started walking he didn't know why he was walking he was just walking then it became a slow run which turned into a fast run. Dream ran until he was out of breath and then he stopped he looked around and saw a big willow tree and so he started heading towards it as Dream sat down he started crying he pulled his knees up to his face and let all his tears out Dream just couldn't take it anymore he couldn't keep it inside of him any longer.

George couldn't find Sapnap at the front of the restaurant so he called him.
'Hey Sap where are you'
'I'm by the bathrooms come quick'
'Why are you by the bathroo-'
'I'll tell you in sec just come'
'Ok, ok you don't have to rush me it's just a credit card'
Then Sapnap hung up the phone. He was about to check on Dream when he saw George running up to him.
'Hey Sapnap'
'Hey George, do you have my credit card?'
'Yep right here'
'Ok good, so I didn't need you to bring me my credit card it's something els-' Sapnap was cut off by George.
'Something else!! What is it?!?'
'Let me finish talking!!' Sapnap yelled getting a few looks from the waiters.
'Sorry guys, anyways it's about Dream'
'Wait what, what about Dream? Is he okay?'
'That's why I've called you here, he's not okay he's worse than okay he's, he's terrible'
'Whattt! Why haven't you done anything about it!'
'I've tried but I'm not the one who can fix it'
'What do you mean?'
'George, you have to fix it'
'Wait why me though?'
'I don't know. But I do know that you both love each other so much he would do anything for you if it made you happy. So that's how I know that you can fix it'
George just nodded trying to handle the fact that he just confessed his love for Dream to Sapnap but he knew Sapnap would keep it a secret. So he just glossed over that George just wanted to find out what was wrong with Dream.
'Where is he?' George asked
'Outside on those ste- wait what!!'
'Sapnap he's not there anymore!!'
'Yea I know'
'Why are you on your phone?!?'
'I'm calling bad to tell them to just go home without us'

Everyone was on top of bads car watching funny TikToks when bad got a call from Sapnap.
'Hey Sapnap what's taking you guys so long'
'Um they just had to take the credit card number of dreams card off so that I can pay and it's this big ordeal so you guys can just head home without us'
'Are you sure because we don't mind waiting for you'
'Oh no bad it's fine we have an early day tomorrow anyways so you guys should just get to our house and go to bed'
'Well okay then hopefully that card ordeal works itself out'
'Yes hopefully, have a safe drive bad'
'Thanks, you guys have a safe drive aswe-'
Sapnap had already hung up the phone before bad could finish.
'Hm okay'
'Is everything okay with them?' Karl and Wilbur asked.
'Oh yes there fine it's just going to be a bit so we are going to drive back without them'
'Oh okay' Wilbur said hopping into the front seat.
'What about me!!' Karl yelled
'You can drive with us'
'Will there be enough room?'
Bad just laughed 'yes there will be enough room'
'Ok good' Karl then went into the back seat.
Tommy and Tubbo oblivious to the whole situation we're still watching TikToks.
'Tommy!! Tubbo!!' Bad yelled getting the boy's attention.
'We are going to go home without Sapnap, George and Dream. So get in the backseat with Karl'
'Okay' Tommy put on a fake sad face and went into the back Tubbo following soon after.

'What should we do!!' Sapnap yelled they were now outside so it was okay.
'Um I don't know???'
'Well you should!!'
'Uggh Sapnap you brought me into this so your bringing me out!'
'Fine, he obviously couldn't run that far because from all the crying he would be tired'
'Wait what he was cryin-'
'No time for that, I guess we could just start heading this way and see if we see him?'
'Well that is the best plan we've come up with so let's do it'
'We've? You me I?'
'Right sorry Sapnap, that the best plan you've come up with'
'Thank you' Sapnap said with a smug smile on his face.

Dream was still sitting under the tree tears still streaming down his face he didn't know what to do and he didn't know where to go so dream got up and started walking only in a straight line though so that he didn't get lost like he gets lost in his thoughts. He put his hoodie over his head on started humming a familiar song he used to love so much.
'Sometimes all I think about is you'
'Late nights in the middle of June'
'Heatwaves been faking me out can't make you happier now'
Dream didn't start crying when he sang it he actually smiled the song made him think about his favourite person George.
Now what dream didn't know was that his favourite person was running around Florida looking for him.
'George he may have turned at some point and that's why we can't find him'
'No, Sapnap I know dream he would never do that he wouldn't want to get lost'
'True'
'Wait Sapnap I have a plan, you see that willow tree over there'
'Yea'
'Ok well we could climb it and we could basically see most of this town and mabye even dream'
'Oh heck no! I am not climbing that tree!!'
'Sapnap you don't have to climb it you just have to lift me so that I can get on it'
'Fine' Sapnap huffed as they headed over to the willow tree.

Everyone in bads car was rocking out to music and singing to the top of there lungs until they came to a stop.
'We're here!' Bad yelled.
'Be more quiet' Tubbo yelled at bad.
'Sorry'
Everyone got out of bads car and headed inside of dream and Sapnaps house them all flopping on the couch.
'Man that was a fun ride, I should ride with you guys more often'
'Yea you really should we rock out to music every time' Wilbur said patting bad on the shoulder.
'What should we do?' Bad asked
'We should wait up until Sapnap, George and Dream get home'
'Yea we should but that still doesn't answer my question Wilbur' bad said rolling his eyes.
'I saw some beer in there pantry' Karl said looking away.
'Then go grab it!! Also we're going to have to talk about why you went through there pantry'
'I was bored! And Wilbur you should be thanking me now we have something to do' Karl said as he walked up to the pantry to grab the beer.
Bad just laughed and looked over to see Tommy and Tubbo basically laying on top of each other sleeping.
'What are we going to do about Tommy and Tubbo?' Bad asked
'We could move them to Sapnaps room?'
'I guess that is our only option isn't it'
'Yep'
'Ok who's going to grab Tommy and who's going to grab Tubbo'
'Bad should grab Tubbo since he's more gentle and Wilbur should grab Tommy since he's more strong and I can wait here and watch you guys do it!'
'Wow thanks Karl for helping us with this situation' Wilbur said rolling his eyes.
'No problem!'
Bad then grabbed Tubbo bridal style and carried him to Sapnaps room. Wilbur doing the same with Tommy.
'They're all tucked in' bad laughed.
'Now where's this beer?!'
'Right here' Karl pointed towards the coffee table all the boys grabbed and beer and raised them.
'To our last night in Florida!' Wilbur yelled as the boys clashed there drinks together!