The Race (part 2)

(Karl and Sapnaps group)
10 monsters and 2 very hyped up boys later were running on the sidewalk pushing each other back and forth for no reason in particular.
Until Sapnap stopped.

'Hey Karl wait for a sec'
Karl immediately turning around his senses going berserk from all the monsters he's had.

'Yea?' Karl was running up towards Sapnap now.

'Let's check google maps to see how close we are to our RV'

'Alright, but I'm pretty sure we're still on track'
Karl pulled out his phone and went on google maps.

'Alright, we are here' Karl pointed to a little dot on the screen Sapnap looking nodding his head.

'And the RV is here...' Karl trailed off looking around.

'Karl how far are we away from the RV?' Sapnap asked with a worried look on his face.

Karl looked down messing with his feet '1 hour and 30 minutes'

'What!!' Sapnap yelled getting a few looks from people. 'How is that even possible!'

'I- I don't know we must have took a wrong turn somewhere'

'Wrong turn! More like wrong turns!!'

'Sapnap! Stop yelling we can fix this'

'How' Sapnap was trying to keep his voice down.

'Well the only way is to... walk'

Sapnap huffed 'fine'

'Alright and since you were leading me last time I'm going to lead so that we don't get lost'

Sapnap just started walking away.

'Wrong wayyy' Karl ran up to Sapnap and took his hand 'we are NOT getting lost this time'

Sapnap smiled 'good'

(Tommy, Wilbur and Bads group)
They walked through the Miami holding center doors still in there cuffs.
The police officer that had brought them here went up to the front desk.

'What did these boys do?' The lady at the front desk asked.

'Caught them vandalizing the alleyway walls'

'Just to be clear we were picking up the cans and putting them in the trash' Wilbur retorted

'I'm pretty sure that ones crazy' the officer and the desk lady laughed.

'Hey my friend is not crazy!' Tommy shouted Wilbur looking at him gratefully but telling him to keep quite when he saw the look on Bads face.

'That one is definitely on something' they laughed again tommy only huffing.
After the cop and the front desk lady finished talking he took the boys into the holding cell.

'You get 1 call for each of you so choose wisely'
The officer then put them in and bad ran to the corner Wilbur and Tommy following him.

'This is terrible guys' Bad only whispered so no one else could hear.

'Don't worry man we'll be okay' Wilbur brought Bad into a big hug Tommy joining.

(Dream and George's group)
George was still baffled on what had happened he decided to just go home and Dream would probably catch up to him at least that's what he hoped.

(Dreams POV)
I ran the opposite direction of where I was supposed to go I just needed to clear my mind.
I know that I love George and I shouldn't have acted out like that by him. But I didn't really want to talk about that touchy subject around him. I reached a clearing and looked around I saw a bench and I went to sit on it as soon as I did tears were leaving my face I didn't know why really it just felt right so as I sat there I looked up at the sky and watched it intensely until it eventually faded into a pink orangey Color.