Lunch and Complaining

Everyone was still walking to the Chinese place but after 20 minutes of walking there was still no Chinese place in site.

'Where is this place Wilbur' Tommy whined

'I- I' Wilbur stuttered 'THE GOOGLE MAPS SAID IT WAS THIS WAY'

'Wow calm down buddy' Sapnap said coming over and patting him on the back

'I'm sure it's here some where' bad said looking around.

'Wait!' Karl yelled coming over to the group.

'Yes Karl' Sapnap said sarcastically.

Karl just rolled his eyes but continued to talk 'I'm pretty sure it's that place over there' Karl pointed to a place with a neon sign saying Mings.

Wilbur checked his phone to see if that was it.

'I mean that's the place'

'It looks kinda sketchy' Dream said getting nods from everyone except Tommy.

'I don't care how it looks I'm just hungry' Tommy yelled wiping the sweat off his face and running to Mings almost getting run over by a car.

'Oh my gosh TOMMY!' Wilbur yelled running after him.

Bad ran after both of them thanking the car that had stopped.

The others just laughed walking over to the sidewalk and crossing getting glares from Wilbur and bad who were waiting outside for them.

'Sidewalks are safer options sometimes' George said sarcastically.

'Yea but you know sometimes almost getting run over is okay to' Dream laughed still only getting glares from Bad and Wilbur.

Karl was about to say something when Tommy came out carry a whole bunch of Chinese food.

'I thought you guys were going to help me!!'

'Sorry we didn't know it was going to be that quick' bad shrugged taking half of the Chinese boxes away from him.

'Thank you bad' tommy nodded his head 'Words of Dream be more like bad and help me'

'Haha funny, now hand me my food'

'Fine' tommy handed Dream his food and then handed all the others there food.

'Where should we eat?' Karl asked

'There's a park over there' George pointed towards a park with bright yellow picnic tables.

'Last one there is a rotten egg!' Dream yelled running towards the park.

Sapnap following trying to grab onto dreams shirt to slow him down.
Everyone else began to run as well Wilbur pushing Tommy to the inside by the buildings.

'Why did you do that?' Tommy asked still running.

'I didn't want you to almost get run over again'

Tommy smiled grabbing Wilbur's arm stopping him.

'Thank you'

'No problem' Wilbur smiled then put his arm around Tommy's neck and they walked together talking about random things laughing at things here and there.
———————————————————————-
Everyone had gotten to the park except Tommy and Wilbur but everyone was extremely hungry so they didn't think twice before diving into the meal.
George was struggling with the chopsticks until he finally put them away and decided to use a fork instead.
Dream laughed at this and grabbed the chopsticks sticking them back into his food.

'Hey! I'm eating here!'

'Sorry, but you should eat with the chopsticks'

'And why should I?' George asked in a sassy tone.

'Um...' Dream thought for a moment 'more traditional'

George just scoffed at this bad, Sapnap and Karl laughing a bit.

'Ah come on guys! Go with the tradition'

'Well, I mean we could go back to the olden days and eat with our hands' Sapnap gestured putting his hand into his Chinese box.

'Yes mighty fine indeed' Karl was now also doing the same as Sapnap George just looking over at Dream with a look of satisfaction on his face.

'Ok guys you've made your point, eat how ever you want'

Karl and Sapnap laughed grabbing a fork sticking it into there food George taking the chopsticks out a throwing them at Dream.

'Hey! No need for violence!' Bad said bringing the chopsticks over to his side of the table.

When Wilbur and Tommy finally got there they just sat down and started to eat.

The rest of the boys had a confused look on their face.

'Aren't you going to tell us what took you two so long?' Sapnap asked

'Oh... Wilbur made me walk because he didn't want me bumping into anyone or getting almost run over again'

'Oh okay that's fine' Karl said going back to eating his food.

Bad smiled knowing that Wilbur was looking out for his friend.
————————————————————————
Once they were all done eating they put there  food boxes in the trash. When George suggested something.

'How about we race home'

'What do you mean by race' bad was a little skeptical of this idea.

'Like we go in groups of two and whoever gets home first wins'

'That sounds fun' Sapnap said Karl agreeing.

However Dream was not so enthused.

'What if we get lost?' Wilbur asked

'Yea what happens then' Dream asked as well.

'Well then we will call each other and you can get a cab back to our RV.

'Sounds fun!' Tommy yelled putting his hand in the air.

'I'm up for' Bad yelled also putting his hand in the air.

'Alright, but if we get lost I'm going to like sue you or something' Wilbur made sure George heard that and then put his hand in the air.

Sapnap and Karl immediately put there hands in the air they were all down for this idea.

Now it was just Dream he was thinking hard about his decision when George put his hand up for him.

'And me and dream are in too!' George yelled putting up his own hand.

And so then the race began!