Sit down and speak

(George's POV)
I woke up on the couch and sat up looking at the window to see the sun going down. I picked up my phone to check the time 7:00pm.
I stood up and went into the kitchen to get myself some food when I heard yelling from one of the rooms.

'THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY IM TALKING TO HIM!'

I wanted to think that, that was someone else yelling but I knew who it was deep down. I got out some cereal even though it was late I hadn't really had any food today. I sat down on the couch about to turn the TV on when I hear someone else yelling.

'DREAM! HES BROKEN! HE WANTS TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU!'

I mean Sapnap wasn't wrong I did want to apologize to Dream just not like this. I stood up and started to walk over to our room when the door to it opened.

'Oh hey George didn't know you were up' Sapnap spoke with a scared tone.

'What were you doing in there?' I just wanted to cut to the case as fast as possible.

'W- what do you mean'

'You know what I mean Sapnap'

'No, no I really don't' Sapnap was now pushing his way through the hallway.

'Stop!' I put my hand out 'tell me why!'

Sapnap sighed 'I was just chatting with Dream'

I huffed 'Just chatting?!? Who yells when there just 'chatting'

'Fine! I was talking to Dream about how you should talk things out about what happened'

'I want to talk to him... but I just don't think I can face him again after what I said' I sighed.

Sapnap thought for a moment 'well then be brave'

'Wait what?!' I was trying to argue with Sapnap but I couldn't he just pulled me into the kitchen.

'Stay here'
I was about to protest but he had already left.
(End of George's POV)

Sapnap went into there room and found Dream laying on the bed eyes wide looking at the ceiling.

'You okay man?' Sapnap asked with genuine concern.

'Yea, just thinking'

'Alright well you can think out in the living room with me'
Dream sat up and looked at Sapnap.

'Nah I'm good here' Dream knew if he went out there he would have to talk to George.

'Come on Dream, you need food anyways'

Dream spoke with no emotion in his voice 'I think I'll be good for 1 day'

'No, no, no wether you like it or not your coming with me' Sapnap went up to Dream and pushed him off the bed making Dream hit his head.

'I just passed out a few hours ago, you really want to stress me brain out more?'
Dream was right but Sapnap knew that this had to be done.

'Yea I know that but that isn't stopping me, now stand up!' Dream stood up and then looked at Sapnap.

'Do I sit down or whatever when I get there?'

'Yea just sit on the chair by the table' Sapnap went over to the door and opened it for Dream leading both of them out.

Dream stopped suddenly staring George in the eye and then turned back towards his room.

'Wow, Dream where you going?'

'Back'

'Nope your not come with me' sapnap grabbed Dreams arm and dragged him to a chair across from George pushing him into the seat.

'Alright, we have some things to discuss' Sapnap said as he grabbed a chair to sit in.

'No we don't' Dream started to stand up but Sapnap pushed him back down.

'Yes we do, anyways George would you like to start'
————————————————————————
Karl was sitting on a picnic table watching as the others played in the water. He didn't really feel like playing in the water today after what happened.
Karl looked at his watch 7:00pm he mumble to himself he got up to tell the others that they had to go home but then he saw bad walk up to him.

'Hey muffin!' Bad said with his usual cheery voice.

'Hey bad' Karl looked down.

'What's on your mind?' Bad asked sitting down next to Karl.

Karl sighed 'ah nothing'

'I know that's not true Karl'

Karl looked towards bad 'how are you so good at detecting lies'

Bad laughed 'I have to do it with you guys all the time!'

'What! NO!'

'YES! Like with you your not your usual bubbly self and Dream he's just quiet, Sapnaps not yelling and George well he's just not being George'

'Those all are very true'

Bad nodded 'well tell me what's on your mind?'

'Ah it's just Dream and George'

'Oh yea is every thing okay with them?'

'That's exactly what I'm worrying about I DONT KNOW!'

'Karl it's okay, I'm sure there fine' bad said rubbing Karl's back.

Karl slammed his head against the table 'I just want everyone to be okay, I hate seeing people broken' Karl groaned 'it just breaks me'

'I know Karl but life isn't always perfect'

'I just want it to be'

'I'm pretty sure everyone does'
Karl was silent.

'Karl I have an idea come with me'

'I have to stay here and watch over you guys though'

'Wilbur will do that'

'Wh-'

'WILBUR! ME AND KARL ARE GOING SOMEWHERE QUICK KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOYS FOR US'

Wilbur put up a thumbs up.

'See he'll take care of everything, let's go!'

'Where are we going?'

'It's a surprise' Karl stood up following Bad to the parking lot.

'Why are we here?'

Bad looked over at Karl 'I said it was a surprise didn't I?'

Karl huffed 'yes'
Karl followed bad to a bench in front of the beach.

'This is what I wanted to show you'

'Uh okay?' Karl sat down on the bench with bad.

'Not the bench silly the sunset' Karl looked up to see the most beautiful thing in the world.

'Wow'

'Some things may not be perfect but some things are like this so that's why I wanted to show it to you'

Karl smiled 'thank you bad'

'No problem!'
————————————————————————
'I'm sorry Dream I really truly am for what I said'

They had been talking for 2 hours well mainly George Dream just stayed quiet.

'Dream?...'

Dream sighed 'George I accept your apology'

'Wait reall-'

'But I'm still going to remember this for a long time, do you understand'

George nodded his head. Then Dream stood up and engulfed George in a hug and whispered.

'I missed you'

'I missed you to'