Welcome To... Texas

It was now 10:00pm and Dream and George switched off driving now and then but Dream stayed on the wheel now since George had fell asleep. The others played board games on and off Wilbur taking a break because he couldn't handle Tommy's screaming much longer, Sapnap tried to make a meal for everyone but Karl insisted he do it because he didn't trust Sapnap around a stove. And now they all sat exchanging stories and eating the meal Karl had made for them.

'Remember the time you filmed a manhunt naked' Karl laughed looking to Sapnap.

'Yea, I do but we don't have-'

'The fans sure threw a frenzy when they learned about that' Wilbur smiled.

Sapnap nodded 'they did that's for sure'

'And everyone just batted an eye when Dream did it' bad laughed as well.

'Well I'm not sure about everyone' Sapnap smirked standing up to get a glass of water. Everyone knew who he was talking about and they nodded well everyone except Tommy and Tubbo.

'Who?' Tubbo asked in his innocent voice.

'You don't wanna know' Sapnap smirked as he said it and Tommy came to a realization.

'Ah!! No I'm a minor no WE are minors!' Tommy squealed grabbing Tubbos hand and leading him out of the room.

'Hey no I wanna stay though'

'Nope were leaving'

'Ah fine' Tubbo let Tommy pull him into the bunk room. The others were laughing on the couch Wilbur laughing as well but concentrating on something on his phone.

'Hey what you looking at Wilbur' Sapnap asked sitting back down water in his hand.

'Oh nothing' Wilbur said as he continued to look at his phone typing away.

'Well it's not 'nothing' Sapnap putting nothing in air quotes.

'Come on let us see it' Karl's face moving more towards Wilbur's phone Wilbur pulling backward.

'Guys leave Wilbur alone he doesn't want to show us okay' bad saw a small smile leave Wilbur's face before it turned cold once again when Wilbur saw Sapnap staring over top of him.

'Let me see' Sapnap stopped for a moment 'please'

Wilbur laughed but still held a cold expression as he looked up to Sapnap 'no' while Wilbur was looking away Karl snatched the phone out of his hands.

'Hey! Give it back!' Wilbur shouted. Bad tried to grab the phone from Karl but failed.

'Ah ooh song lyrics' Karl held the phone up to show Sapnap.

Sapnap smiled 'want to hear them bad?' Sapnap asked.

Bad quickly replied 'No absolutely not!'

'Well I'm going to recite it' Sapnap cleared his throat 'Locked up tight can't go anywhere looking around thinking why am I here?'

Wilburs face went deadly pale as if he was going to faint 'Sapnap please stop' Wilbur's voice broke in between words.

'Nah I'm going to continue, Did I do something wrong or was it just a false accused? I shiver looking up at my wal-' Sapnap couldn't finish as Wilbur stood up and snatched his phone back Sapnap noticed for the first time how pale he looked 'Wilbur I'm sor-'

'Shut up' Wilbur's voice quivered as he ran to the bunk room and opened the door. Tommy and Tubbo looked down.

'Wilbur are you o-' Wilbur cut Tommy off.