Its 5:00 am!!

Bad woke up at 2:00 am to get to dream and Sapnaps house he felt bad for not being able to come yesterday so he decided he would get there early today as an apology gift he made muffins and then got in his car it was only a 3 hour drive so he would make it there at about 5 in the morning he hoped someone was up. But he had a feeling one of them would be because his friends sleeping schedules are messed up. Bads drive was going good he was listening to music and all sorts until he came into an accident which would stall him for 30 minutes but he didn't mind.

Dream was still up and it was now 2 ish in the morning he was staring at the stars but he was also looking at George he looked cute when he was sleeping but Dream shook those thoughts away as fast as they had come. Dream wanted to sleep he really did but he couldn't get his mind to stop thinking his thoughts were as small as what are they having for breakfast today to as big as will his friends like him in real life as much as they like him online. That was his big struggle at the moment and before Dream knew it it was already 3:00 am.

Bad had gotten out of the accident 30 minutes ago so he should be at Sapnaps and dreams house soon. Bad was temped to eat a muffin he had made for his friends but decided against it Bad had made a special playlist for this occasion it included some of his favourite songs including heatwaves he never got to listen to that song with his friends anymore because Dream would always ask them to turn it off. So instead he would also have to listen to one of Wilbur's new e-girl songs and Bad had to occasionally stop listening to them because he got so depressed. So Bad took this opportunity to listen to all the songs he couldn't listen to with his friends. As soon as his playlist was over Bad was almost at Dream and Sapnaps house he could smell the Orlando air in his lungs because he had put down the windows the sun also rising bad had the best spot to watch it rise so he stopped his car in a field and watched the sun rise.

Dream was still laying in his bed wide awake sighing when he saw that the sun was starting to rise he looked over at his clock and it read 5:10 am Dream just sighed again feeling George shuffle in the bed he had worried he woke George up but he didn't thankfully. From the times Dream had woken George up on the phone he was scared to see what it looked like in real life so he was going to try to avoid that at all costs. Dream was going to grab his phone when he heard a knock on the door and he wondered who in there right mind would knock on there door at 5:30 in the morning but since Dream was up he decided to see who it was he headed out into the living room carful not to wake Wilbur and Karl, Tommy and Tubbo looked passed out so he didn't worry about them. When dream got to the door and opened it he was surprised to see BAD!
'BAD what are you doing here?!?' Dream almost yelled but stopped himself at the last minute.
'I told you guys I was coming on the trip didn't I?' Bad said pulling Dream into a hug.
'Man you look better than I imagined!'
'Thanks bad, come in you can't really sit down though are couches are full at the moment'
'I see' bad said looking at Tommy and Tubbo who were basically cuddling and Karl and Wilbur both of them basically falling off each of there sides.
'So how are you?' Dream asked bringing Bad into the kitchen.
'I'm very good, but how are you, you look like you haven't sleep in days'
'Well your right there I haven't just napped for a bit yesterday'
'Oh no why?' Bad asked worried for his friend.
'Oh just excited to see you guys' you could tell Dream was lying but Bad didn't ask anymore questions they just sat and talked for a bit until they heard ruffling from Sapnaps room. Sapnap walking out hair all ruffled up and a tired look on his face until he saw bad.
'Oh hi bad'
'Hey Sapnap, did you have a good sleep?'
'Yes I did, but how did you get in?' Sapnap asked.
'Oh dream let me in' both of them looking over at Dream who was sleeping on the counter.
'Ok cool, well are you ready for today?'
'Yes I am! What about you?'
'I am as well' Sapnap said going over to Dream and flicking him on the head. Dream waking up immediately.
'I'll be back in a second Bad I just have to talk to Dream'
'Kk' Bad said going on his phone.
Sapnap bringing Dream into the hallway said
'Why were you sleeping on the counter!!'
'Oh I was just laying my head on the counter'
'Come on man I know you better than anyone else I know that's a lie'
'Ok fine I didn't sleep last night'
'WHAT!!' Sapnap yelled Dream immediately putting a hand over his mouth.
'Why?'
'I was just thinking'
'Oh my gosh Dream you really have to stop overthinking everything!'
'It's not that easy Sapna-' Dream couldn't finish his sentence because George was coming down the hallway.
'Hey guys what's up?'
'Oh nothing' Dream said pushing Sapnap into his room.
'Bads here'
'Oh really, I'm going to go say hi'
'K talk in a second'
As George went into the kitchen Dream went into Sapnaps room seeing Sapnap on his bed.
'We will finish this conversation later'
Dream was about to protest when he saw Sapnap looking at him in a pleading way.
'Fine'
'Ok, let's go out and talk with George and bad now'
As they both entered the kitchen they saw Tommy and Tubbo now talking with bad and Wilbur and Karl on there phones Sapnap joining them.
Everyone then just started chatting with each other while Dream started to make breakfast George joining in to try to help him which then evolved to George having to make his own breakfast because he burnt everyone else's and dream got mad at him. For once while everyone was here Dream felt happy and so did everyone else.

Road trip (DNF and Karlnap)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara