The flight

Dream stepped out of the shower and got dressed and went into the living room to see a very excited Sapnap.
'What's up man? You seem excited'
'Ya I am! Karl decided to drive himself down here!'
'And...'
'That means we don't have to drive to pick him up!'
'Omg Sapnap I can't believe your excited about that. I thought bad had got here or something'
'Oh yea about that...' Sapnap trailed off
'About what?!'
'He won't be able to make it down here till tomorrow' Sapnap said putting his face in his hands he had totally forgot to tell dream about that.
'What why!!'
'Something came up apparently, I wanted to tell you but I assumed it would make you more stressed than you already are. I also forgot'
'What do you mean I'm stressed!?'
'Well there's sweat dripping down your head so yea I'd say your stressed'
'Ok well I'm going to go get the RV we're renting before George, Wilbur, tommy and tubbo come'
'Want to come with?' Dream asked
'No, no I'm fine I'll just stay here and pack up my bag for the trip'
'Ok suit yourself, have fun packing!' Dream said sarcastically
'Shut up and go get the RV all ready'
And with that dream was out the door getting into his car to pick up the RV.

George had been driving for 2 hours so far to get to the airport accompanied by Wilbur's snores and Tommy's loud yells at his phone every now and then. George threatening to drop him on the side of the road if he I did it again. Wilbur woke up as they were just about at the airport.
'Rise and shine man' George said as Wilbur rubbed his eyes.
'Are we at the airport yet?' Wilbur asked looking at the two boys in the back.
'Oh hey Tommy and Tubbo'
'Hey man you were sleeping the entire ride we were so bored'
'Sorry just a little tired'
'Ah no that's okay' both tommy and tubbo said.
George trying to move the conversation along said 'Ok guys we can talk on the plane, we don't want to miss our flight'
'Oh my look who's excited to see his lover boy' Wilbur teased
'I'm a minor!!!' Tommy yelled getting out of the car dragging tubbo with him.
'Oh my gosh guys that's not the reason I'm rushing you we really have to get on the plane!' George said his cheeks blushing a little.
'Ok...' Wilbur said hopping out of the car to grab his bags.
As they got into the airport they headed right into security and got there bags checked. Luckily they were right on time and got onto the plane Tommy huffing on what seat he got.
'I want to sit next to tubbo though'
'Yea and I want to sit next to tommy'
'Fine' Wilbur said giving tubbo his ticket and sitting beside George
'So how are you' Wilbur asked
'I'm good, but how are you? You seemed really tired on the ride here'
'I'm good as well, I just didn't get much sleep last night I was checking to make sure I had everything.'
'Oh okay, we'll hopefully you get some sleep on the plane as well'
Wilbur didn't answer him so he looked over and saw a sleeping Wilbur on his shoulder.
He laughed and stared out the window slowly falling asleep as well.

Dream had gotten to the RV rental place and went into the front office being greeted by a nice woman.
'Hello there' she said nicely to Dream as he came up to her desk
'Hi there, I reserved a RV for a month'
'Ok who's name is the reservation under?' The lady asked
'Clay'
'Ah yes here it is, 1 month correct?'
'Yep that's it'
'Alright your RV number is 10'
'Ok thank you' Dream said as he went out the door to slot 10 and his eyes went wide he hadn't imagined anything like this from the pictures but this RV was huge he immediately texted Sapnap.
Dream: hey man look at the RV!
Sapnap: wowee that's amazing!
Dream: I know. It's going to be an amazing month!
Sapnap: yes it will be. Now stop texting me and bring it home! So I can see it!
Dream: ok fine I was going to keep it for myself lol.
Sapnap: for you and George mabye...
Dream: Noooo Omg Sapnap.

After dreams conversation with Sapnap he parked his car in the lot beside the RV and got out going into the RV. It was a little hard to drive at first but by the time Dream was on the highway he was basically a master at driving it.
He turned the stereo up and started screaming the lyrics of the songs at the top of his lungs until a certain song came on.
Heatwaves, Dream immediately turned off the stereo and looked back at the road concentrating on it the rest of the drive back.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter!!
Also if I'm adding to much detail please tell me!! And my phone is being weird right now so I'm not able to reply to any of your guys comments on my Wattpad story.