Coming back home and Cliffhangers

Tubbo had woken up and was now talking with Sapnap and Karl about what they did when they were gone.

'And then!' Karl exclaimed Tubbo listening intently.

'And what?!?'

'That's for tomorrow' Karl and Sapnap wheezed falling off the couch.

Tubbo huffed 'you guys are meanies!' Tubbo then walked away going on his top bunk getting on his phone.

'I'm hungryyyy' Karl whined

'Um well I could try to make something' Sapnap shrugged going into the small kitchen Karl pulling his arm.

'We' Karl corrected standing up and going into the kitchen with Sapnap.

'Let's see what we have' Sapnap opened the fridge looking inside.

'Carrots, spinach, cheese and steak. That's all we have'

'Hmm' Karl thought for a moment 'let's bring everything else out except for the cheese'

'But I like cheese'

'Well no cheese today'

Sapnap stared at Karl 'but I want cheese'

'Well then take it out yourself' Karl huffed putting all the rest of the items on the counter grabbing a cutting board.

Sapnap looked away for a second a sneaky grin on his face. 'Cheese hater!!' Sapnap yelled throwing the cheese at Karl.

Karl blocked his face grabbing the cheese and throwing it back at Sapnap 'the cheese shall be used against you!'

Sapnap then took the cheese diverting Karl's attention for a second until he barged at Karl tackling him onto the couch.
Karl looked at Sapnap trying to tackle him instead but Sapnap was to heavy so Karl put his hands in the air showing defeat.

'You give up to fast' Sapnap laughed getting up from the couch.
———————————————————————-
Wilbur, Tommy, and Bad were all in the Uber with George sitting in an uncomfortable silence Wilbur breaking it.

'I came up with a new song while we were sitting in there'

'Really' George asked.

'Yep!'

'I want to here it' bad said it was the first thing he had said in a while so Wilbur did as Bad wanted. He started singing the lyrics.

Locked up tight can't go anywhere looking around thinking why am I here?

Did I do something wrong or was it just a false accused? I shiver looking up at my wall 18 month mark making it strong.

Is this just one sick joke or am I the sick joke I don't really know it's all a blur in my eyes as tears come streaming down.

'That's just the first part'
Everyone was speechless just as they had been with the art.

'That was beautiful' bad exclaimed.

'Thank you' Wilbur nodded his head 'what about you George what do you think of it?'

'It was really good, I just don't know how you made a song from being in there'

'Inspiration comes in the weirdest places'

Everyone nodded even the Uber driver.

'So' Tommy said getting everyone's attention.

'Yes?' They all replied.

'What are we going to tell the others'

'We could just tell them that we got tired so Dream and George picked us up' bad said looking towards George.

'Speaking of Dream where is he?'

George had to think fast 'um groceries'
The other boys looked confused 'he's getting groceries'

'Oh okay well hopefully we'll see him soon'

'hopefully' George said under his breath.

'Did you say something' Tommy asked.

'Oh uh no'
Tommy was a bit Hesitant with George's answer but let it go talking to bad and Wilbur about what beach they should go to.

George thought I wonder how they can ask about where there friend is one second and be worried and then be talking about beaches the next?
————————————————————————
(Dreams POV)
I was now walking in pitch black to the RV. I was worrying what everyone would think when I got back because I'd assume everyone would be there and what was I going to tell them when they see my tear stained face and puffy eyes so I had to come up with a plan.
So I thought I could go in very late when everyone's sleeping, I could just come back in the morning and pretend I was in the bedroom all night.

So I spent the next 30 minutes coming up with a plan until I saw the RV in my sight I started to panic.

It's going to be okay it's I looked at my watch 12:30 in the morning everyone should be sleeping by now.
So I pushed through all my fears and opened the door to the RV.

A/N cliffhanger? I think so! I'm sorry for not uploading yesterday writer blocks sucks. Anyways I have a question for you all.

Should I add karlnap to the story? Or just keep it DNF?

Have a nice rest of your day!