Beach time and pass out

George fell into Sapnaps arms crying loudly. Karl and Sapnap looked at each other shrugging there shoulders. Karl turned around for a second to see Tubbo, Bad and Wilbur standing there confused. Karl went over to them and told them to go back in their rooms telling Wilbur to take Tommy as well.
Wilbur grabbed Tommy's arm and dragged him into there room closing the door.

Karl went back over to Sapnap.

'I put them back into there rooms'
Sapnap nodded his head

'The yelling must've woke them up'

'Yea probably' Karl looked over to George who was still sobbing in Sapnaps arms. Sapnap brought George's face up.

'George what happened did Dream do something to you? Because if he did I'm just go-' George cut him off.

'I did something Sapnap' George looked down 'I fucked up beyond repair'

'George I'm sure that's not true' George looked up at Karl standing up with glossed over eyes.

'IT IS THOUGH!!' George yelled taking Karl aback Sapnap standing up in front of him.

'George you have to calm down'

'HOW CAN I CALM DOWN SAPNAP!! He'll never forgive no matter how hard I try'
George was now again in tears falling into Sapnaps arms.

'I'm sure that's not true'

'It's is though' George's voice was a bit muffled from Sapnaps shirt but he could still hear him 'I've yelled at him twice in almost 1 day and said some very hurtful things'
Sapnap knew the only thing that could fix this was time and for Dream it would take a lot of time so he had to come up with a side strategy for now.

'Karl come here for a second' Sapnap waved Karl over and whispered something into his ear Karl nodded going over to where the others were.
————————————————————————
(Dreams POV) TW: Panic attack (sorry)
I was shaking as George left the room once he closed the door I let all my tears stream out. Banging my head on the pillows screaming into one to let all my anger and sadness out. I don't know how I'm supposed to forgive George for what he did I don't have a forgiveness bone in my body for him right now. I was starting to shake more and more hearing a ringing in my ears my breathing becoming faster. I brought my legs up to my chest and covered my ears pulling at my hair the ringing in my ears was getting louder and my mind just couldn't take it as I passed out falling on the ground.
————————————————————————

Karl went into the boys room and snapped to get there attention.
They all looked him.

'What's happening out there?' Tubbo asked

'Oh nothing but let's not focus on that! Sapnap said that we're going to the beach!'

'Wait really!!' Tommy jumped up excited.

'Yep! So get your stuff and we'll get a Uber' Karl said heading out of the room now looking at the scene that lay before him.
George was now sleeping on Sapnaps shoulder with tear stained cheeks. Karl frowned at the sight and went to sit next to Sapnap.

'I didn't expect the day to go like this'

Sapnap chuckled 'me either, but yet here we are I'm holding a sleeping George and we're all stressed out about' Sapnap thought for a moment 'everything'
Karl and Sapnap just sighed while Sapnap looked over to Karl and placed his hand on his. There was silence for a few moments until they heard a thud from Dreams room.
Sapnap and Karl Immediately stood up Sapnap placing George on the couch.