What are we?, thinking, goodbyes

Once everyone got back into the rv they said there good nights and headed off to their rooms.

George flopped on the bed Dream following close behind.

'What are we are?' Dream asked laying his head against a pillow.

'What do you mean'

'What are WE george'

George nodded his head letting Dream know he understood.

'Well I love you'

'I love you too'

'So I guess that means we're boyfriends?'

Dream smiled 'I'm good with that'

George went up and kissed Dream on the cheek 'me too, now sleep'

Dream chuckled as he turned off the light 'good night George'

'Goodnight dreamie' George smirked before laying his head on dreams chest.

'Well alright then goodnight Georgie'

George chuckled into dreams chest before falling asleep leaving Dream with his thoughts.

I love him so much more than anyone could ever imagine.

Dream pulled his hand through georges hair quietly whispering 'I love you' into georges ear before he fell asleep as well.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tubbo jumped onto the top bunk tommy following close behind.

'Goodnight guys' tubbo whispered as Tommy was already asleep on his bunk.

'Goodnight tubbo' bad whispered back.

'Goodnight everyone' Wilbur whispered as he turned off the lights laying down on his bunk.

As everyone slowly fell asleep Wilbur pulled out his phone going onto a website he had saved.

Flights back to the U.K

Wilbur had been thinking about it for awhile now and he now finally made a decision he was going back. Wilbur really didn't know why he wanted to go back but it just felt right as he clicked the buy ticket button on the website and put in his payment information.

Good flight back tomorrow

Wilbur put his phone down on the nightstand and started to fall asleep until he heard Tommy's phone buzzing above him he wanted to throw the phone out the window but Tommy was sleeping and he didn't want to disturb him. That was until Wilbur heard shuffling from the top bunk and a groggy tommy answer the phone.

'Hello?' Tommy answered unsure of who it was.

'Where are you?!?!' A voice from the other end of the phone screamed.

Tommy quickly recuperated 'I'm out with friends why?'

'Well from the expired milk in the fridge I don't think you are just out with friends, where are you?' His mother said sternly through the phone.

'I- I mum please don't be mad I may or may not be in America'

'I need a steady answer Tomas are you or are you not in America'

Tommy sighed defeat entering his lungs 'I am mum'

'What!' Tommy pulled the phone away from his ear to avoid becoming deaf from his mothers screaming.

'I'm sorry mum I should've to-'

'Should've told me! Of course you should've told me young man I need you home at once'