Day 1

Everyone was now awake in the living room eating breakfast at the table and on the couch George practically sleeping with his eyes half closed since Dream dragged him out of bed.
Everyone was talking when Tubbo asked.

'Where's Wilbur?'

Sapnaps eyes immediately went wide he had totally forgot that Wilbur was still on the roof of the RV.

'I- I don't know I thi-' Sapnaps words were cut off when a sleepy Wilbur emerged through the front door.
Everyone looked concerned as they saw Wilbur stumble to the couch sitting beside George.
They all just stared until Dream spoke.

'So uh you going to tell us why you were outside'

Wilbur rubbed his eyes and looked up at Dream 'do I have to?'

Dream scoffed 'just tell me' Dream stopped 'no us' gesturing towards everyone else in the room.

Wilbur sighed 'I was just on the roof of the RV that's all' everyone looked at him still suspicious 'alright fine! All night and I fell asleep on there, end of story'
Dream nodded but Wilbur didn't pay attention to that.

'Now where's the coffee?' Wilbur asked standing up. Bad laughed and showed him where is was.
While Wilbur was brewing his coffee dream began to speak.

'So as you all know we are in Texas now and I was thinking we should do some things before we leave so...' Dream looked around 'any suggestions'

Tubbo looked up from his phone 'I'm fine with anything as long as I don't die I'm fine'

Tommy laughed and looked towards Tubbo and whispered 'your going to regret saying that' then Tommy spoke louder 'I think we should go bull riding'

Bad immediately spoke up 'absolutely not!'

Sapnap smiled before saying 'how about we go to the rodeo tommy gets his bulls bad is safe and we can go there tonight'

'I like that idea' Wilbur said sipping his coffee.

'Yep me too, what about you Tommy?' Tubbo looked over to see Tommy pouting.

'Oh come on tommy you may even get to ride a bull if your lucky' Tubbo smiled hoping that would cheer Tommy up.
Sincere with what Tubbo said Tommy smiled 'sure I think it will be fun'

'It's been a long time since I've done something like this I'm in' Karl smiled a big grin on his face putting an arm around Sapnap.

'I'm good with it what about you George' dream turned to look to George to see he was sleeping 'he'll be pissed that we made a decision without him but he'll be fine'

'Yea you'll just work your special charm on him' Sapnap laughed.

'NO! I think he'll genuinely enjoy it'

'Yea cause you'll be there' everyone laughed at Sapnaps remark and turned towards bad.

'Yea fine but under no circumstance will I ride anything'

'Yep that's fine you can get treats at the fair with me' Karl smiled pulling bad over.

'Alright it's settled then! We are going to the fair tonight' Dream then looked over at Sapnap 'what time does it start?'

Sapnap thought for a moment 'around 5'

'Ok, so we still have some time to waste what should we do?' Karl asked.

'I know what I'm doing' Wilbur said walking over to the bunk room 'going back to bed, see you guys at 5' Wilbur waved and closed the door behind him leaving the rest of them in laughter.