The night before

Karl arrived in Florida at about 8:00 pm he was tired from the flight but decided not to go to bed until he got to dream and Sapnaps house. He got an Uber and got to their house about 8:30 he could see Sapnap through the window and when he got out from the Uber and paid him he ran up to the door just about to knock when Sapnap opened it.
'Hey man!!' Sapnap said pulling Karl into a big hug.
'OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG' Karl yelled
'Yes it has I've missed you' Sapnap said closing the door bringing Karl into the house.
'Yes and I've missed you to' Karl yelled but immediately stopping seeing dream on the couch sleeping.
'What's up with... Dream?' Karl asked
'Yes that's Dream, he's just had a long day'
'Wow he looks good, different than I had imagined'
'Yea...'
'What?'
'You may not want to talk about that subject with Dream'
'Why?'
'Because he's really stressed out about what other people might think about what he looks like'
'Ah that's to bad, so on another note where am I sleeping'
'See that's the problem we only have two bedrooms so you'll have to sleep on the couch if that's okay with you?'
'Yep that's fine but what about Dream on the couch'
'We'll just have to move him'
'Move him! He's like 500 pounds!' Karl yelled
'Shhhh! We have to or else you have to sleep with me'
'Well...'
'Let's just move him!'
'Shhh' Karl mocked
'Shut up'

Karl and Sapnap spent the next five minutes trying to move Dream from the couch to his bedroom. Dream was knocked out cold because Sapnap may or may not have given him a sleeping pill.

'Man I thought he would have woken up by now'
'Yea' Sapnap said looking away
'Sapnap... why is he knocked out cold?'
'Ok in my defence he was really stressed out!' Sapnap yelled putting his hands out.
'What did you do?!?'
'Ok so he couldn't go to sleep so I gave him some water' Sapnap said looking down.
'Special water?'
'Ok fine! I put a sleeping pill in his water'
'Oh Sapnap'
'I was doing it as a favour for him, I mean I would have done it to you if you needed it'
'I really hope you wouldn't!!'

George and Wilbur had finished eating awhile ago and were just chatting. They were about to land so they were just talking about the plans they had for when they got to Florida.
'Are you excited to see dream?' Wilbur asked
'Of course! Are you?'
'Yes!'
'Tommy, Tubbo are you guys excited to get there?' George asked them.
'Yes!' They both replied in unison
A flight attendant started to speak.
'Alright everyone we will be landing in Florida in about 5 minutes please stay seated'
'Ooo this is exciting' Tommy whispered yelled getting a few looks from people including Wilbur and George.
'Be quiet' Tubbo said punching Tommy in the arm a little bit.
'Ow that hurt' Tommy said sarcastically hitting Tubbo back resolving into a small hitting fight.
'Guys stop fighting' Wilbur said
'Ah it's fine we're landing in a minute anyways'
'I guess so' Wilbur just sighed and looked at the two boys.
'Oh look, I can see the runway!' George said poking Wilbur.
'Man it's so dark I can't believe our friends are coming in the dark to get us'
'Well you know they're are friends so it's the least they can do' George said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

'Dreammm, wake up'
'Dreammmm' Karl said looking at Sapnap with worried eyes.
'Dreammmmmm!!' Sapnap yelled resulting in Dream shooting up.
'Ah your awake' Karl said looking at Dream smiling.
'Oh hey Karl sorry I wasn't awake when you got here'
'Oh no it's okay' Karl looking over at Sapnap.
'So what the reason you woke me up?'
'We have to go pick up George, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo right away you wanna come with?'
'Yess!! I'll just go get a fresh pair of clothes on and I'll meet you guys in the car'
'Ok' they both said, Sapnap and Karl went into the living room to get the car keys and they headed out to the car.
As Dream was getting dressed he got a call from George he quickly put the rest of his clothes on a picked up.
'Heyyy George!'
'Hey dream! When are you coming to pick me up!'
'Hey don't forgot about us!' Dream could here faint protests from Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo in the back.
'Hey guys'
'Hii dream'
'So back to the other question when are you coming?'
'Me, Sapnap and Karl will be there soon, don't go anywhere!'
'We won't!'
'Ok see you soon!'
'Byee'
Dream hung up the phone and put it in his pocket heading outside to his car seeing Sapnap and Karl already vibing to music.
'Hey get out of my seat' Dream said staring at Sapnap.
'Oh no your not driving after you to-' Sapnap stopped himself before saying he gave meds to his friend.
'After you just woke up that's stupid get in the back'
'Ok fine' Dream said putting his head down pouting.
When he got into his seat he buckled up and sapnap started driving out of the drive way. Dream just stared out the window looking up at the stars slowly falling asleep again.