Bed stealers

A/N I would just like to thank you guys for 169 reads!!! That's insane! Thank you!!

Sapnap had just pulled up to there house when he looked in the back to see his friends sleeping still holding each others hands.
He hated that he had to wake them up but he didn't want to carry them in.
'Guys wake up, we're here'

'Guys?' Sapnap was now waving a hand in front of George's face.

'Hmmm' George said while rubbing his eyes open slapping Sapnaps hand away.

'Ow! Why did you do that?'

'Because you were annoying me'

'How can I annoy you, you just woke up!'

'You can still annoy me' George was now smiling at Sapnap, Sapnap just hopping out of the car and opening George's door.

'Hey what about dream?'

'We'll get him in a second'

'Why?' George asked turning his head sideways.

Sapnap just breathed out 'let's just say he hasn't slept well these past few days'

'Oh okay, he's ok though right?' George looked at Sapnap with pleading eyes needing to know the answer.

'George, we just went around Florida looking for the man do you really think he's okay?!?' Sapnap said pulling George out of the car.

'No' George was now looking down at the ground.

'Come on let's go, we'll say hi to bad, Karl, Wilbur, tommy and tubbo and then we'll go get Dream'

'Ok' George was running up to the door with Sapnap and took the keys out of his hands but he didn't need them the door was already open.
'Hey gu-' Sapnap cut himself off when he looked around and saw the disaster of the living room before him and the 3 obviously drunk boys on the couch laying on top of each other.

'Oh my they look like they had a fun time' Sapnap laughed looking over at George who looked petrified.

'You okay?'

'Yep' George said not even looking at Sapnap still looking at the scene around him.

'I just-' George stopped for a moment 'never knew they could get this drunk' George laughed Sapnap laughing along with him.

'Yea that's right, now let's clean this up before we get Dream because he's going to freak if he sees this'

'Ok' George said going to grab a garbage bag.
———————————————————————-
Dream was still sleeping in the car until he heard a loud siren go by he woke up instantly looking around to see if everyone was okay to his surprise he was in his car ALONE!

Dream then started to freak out where were his friends?!?! Had they been kidnapped? Stolen? Taken by the mafia? All those thoughts were running through dreams head until he saw that his car was parked in front of his house. Dream calmed down a little bit but he still wanted to make sure his friends were okay. So he got up his head spinning a little from the lack of sleep he had gotten these past 2 days and he closed the car door behind him walking up the steps to his house. When he opened his door he was blind sighted from what he saw beer bottles everywhere, the smell of vodka filling the air and 3 boys laying on top of each other on the couch and Sapnap and George picking up beer bottles.

'What happened!!' Dream yelled making Sapnap and George turn around instantly looking at the astonished boy.

'Um...' Sapnap hit George with his elbow telling him to continue.
George giving Sapnap the death stare said 'they drank a little'

'A Little!! They drank a lot!! A giant couldn't even drink this much!'

'Dream calm down, at least now we are not bombarded with them asking questions for where we were all night right?'

Dream froze he did not want to relive tonight so he just nodded looking around some more.

'Dream we will fix this' George said trying to make sure Dream didn't freak out again.

Dream laughed 'they are gonna be pissed when we have to wake up early tomorrow'

Sapnap and George laughed along as well Dream joining in on cleaning up the mess Karl, bad and Wilbur had made.
Once they were done cleaning they all said there good nights and headed off to bed when they heard Sapnap groan.

Dream rolling his eyes asked Sapnap 'what is it?'

'Tommy and Tubbo are on my bed'

'What?' George and Dream both said coming into Sapnaps room. Looking at both of the boys laying sprawled out on Sapnaps bed.

'I wonder how they got there' Dream laughed picking up Tubbo and bringing him to the living room. Sapnap doing the same for Tommy but not as nicely.

'Be carful!' George yelled at Sapnap almost smacking him 'he's still a human!'

'I know, besides he's nocked out cold he must have drank to. He won't feel anything'

'I know but still!'

'Fine, next time I carry him I'll be very gentle'

'Thank you' George said smiling walking into dreams room to get his pyjamas on.
Once Dream and Sapnap put the two boys on the couch they said goodnight to each other again.

'Goodnight Sapnap'

'Goodnight Dream'
They headed off to there rooms when Sapnap said one last thing.

'Dream'

'Yea'

'Get some sleep tonight, please' Sapnap pleaded waiting for dreams response.

'I'll try' dream then smiled and headed off to the bathroom to get changed.

Once Dream had changed he went into his room seeing George on his phone.

'You should really be asleep'

George flinched at the sudden talking calming back down when he saw it was just Dream.

'I know I was just waiting for you'

'Why?' Dream asked getting into bed beside George.

'To make sure you actually came'

'Ha, ok well I'm here now'

'Yes' George nodded turning his phone off and putting it to the side.

'Goodnight dream' George said in a quiet voice.

'Goodnight George' Dream said as well fading off to sleep almost instantly.