Flashing lights, bulls and food

Disclaimer: I have never been to a rodeo in my life so this is going to be a mix of a rodeo and a fair basicly so like cotton candy stands, claw machines, mini games, Ferris's wheels etc. And also bulls for the rodeo part. Have fun reading!!

Everyone could see the flashing lights ahead of them when they were in the car.
Tommy's face was pushed against the glass and Tubbo eyes were following the street lights that glowed in the early night.
Wilbur's head laid against the window his breath making the window foggy and bad had his ear buds in listening to music when the car came to a stop.

'We've arrived at your destination your friends should also be here as well' the Uber driver said looking back to the boys bad pulling out his ear buds.

'Ok thanks' bad poked Tubbo 'we're here'

'Oh okay thanks' Tubbo was about to tell Tommy but he was already outside 'since when was he outside' Tubbo looked towards bad who only gave him a shrug. Tubbo turned and unlocked the door paying the Uber driver as he got out bad following behind.

'Hey Wilbur you coming'

Wilbur shook his head and looked at bad 'oh yea sorry zoned out there for a sec' Wilbur let out a dry laugh which caught Bads attention.

'You okay Wilbur you've seemed out of it today?'

Wilbur got out of the car and met bad at the other side 'yea I'm fine, let's go meet up with the others'

Tommy looked towards bad and Wilbur and he ran up to them.

'Guys this is sooo cool!' Tommy was jumping around like a little kid which made Wilbur and bad laugh.

'Yea it really is' Tubbo walked towards them.

'Do you know where the others are?' Bad asked.

'No I don't think there he-' Tubbo was cut off when some grabbed him on the shoulders.

'Ahhh' Tubbo yelled turning around to slap whoever did that.

'Hey! Calm down it's just me' Dream laughed George, Sapnap and Karl behind him.

'Don't ever do that again or I'll actually slap you'

'Yea! And I'll add a punch just because' Tommy walked up to Tubbos side putting an arm around him.

'Ok I won't do it again, I just came up to ask you guys where we're going first'

Before anyone could speak Tommy yelled 'BULLS!'

'Alright I guess we could do that what about the rest of you guys?'

They all nodded in response.

Tommy then started to walk off towards the stadium.

'Hey Tommy wait!' Tubbo yelled walking back up to Tommy's side.

The others subconsciously made groups Wilbur and bad running after Tommy and Tubbo.
Dream and George walking next to each other hands brushing together which made them both blush and Sapnap and Karl walking beside each other Karl grabbing Sapnaps hand half way on the walk there.

Once they all arrived they sat down at the top there whole group taking up one row.
A popcorn guy was coming around and Sapnap handed the guy a twenty dollar bill and got 8 popcorns handing them to everybody.

'Nah I'm good' Karl said pushing the popcorn away Dream immediately taking it.

'More for me!' Dream laughed as he stuffed popcorn in his mouth.

Then the loudspeaker came on.

'Alright is everyone ready for the rodeo to take place!'