Guitar and apologys 

Wilbur was staring at the top bunk while he listened to tommy, bad and Tubbos gentle snores.
He was annoyed at everything and everyone right now but he didn't have the energy to yell at anyone right now so Wilbur got up and grabbed his guitar from the corner of the room and headed outside.
They were the only ones in the RV park surprisingly so Wilbur made his way up to the top of the RV climbing up the wobbly ladder.
Once he got to the top he sat down his legs hanging off the edge a bit. Wilbur let out a breath he didn't he was holding as he started to strum his guitar placing his fingers on the correct cords to make a decent sound when he was happy with how it sounded Wilbur pulled out a sheet of paper and started singing the lyrics to the song as he strummed his guitar.

'Locked up tight can't go anywhere looking around thinking why am I here?'

Wilbur looked around as he sang the lyrics he wasn't even sure if he was going to continue this song or not but he thought he should just sing it one last time if he wasn't.

'Did I do something wrong or was it just a false accused? I shiver looking up at my wall 18 month mark making it strong'
————————————————————————
Sapnap was sleeping peacefully until he heard what sounded like singing at first he thought he was just hearing things but as he became more awake Sapnap recognized the voice.

Wilbur's voice Sapnap thought as he slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Karl.

I wonder what he's doing up at... Sapnap checked the time on his phone.

'1:00am!' Sapnap whisper yelled stopping himself before he could wake everyone in the RV up.

I need to see what he's doing up there Sapnap thought as he put on his shoes and headed outside climbing up the same shaky ladder Wilbur had gone up. Once Sapnap got to the top he quietly went over to Wilbur and sat down next to him making a creak as he did. Making Wilbur turn around instantly slapping Sapnap on the face hand going over his mouth afterwards.

'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Sapnap-'

'No, no it's fine Wilbur' Sapnap assured as he rubbed his cheek.

'I'm the one that should be sorry, Wilbur I'm sorry so very sorry'

Wilbur stayed silent.

'Wilbur me and Karl didn't mean to do it we thought it would be a j-'

'I saw your apology letter' Wilbur hummed still looking straight forwards.

Sapnap took a breath 'oh reall-'

'It sucked, but... I forgive you guys' Wilbur sighed as he stood up but Sapnap pulling him back down.

'Wait! How can you forgive us just like that!'

Wilbur sat back down and looked towards Sapnap 'you guys are my friends I can't be made at you forever'

'Well at least be mad a little bit!'

Wilbur laughed 'I was mad at you guys more mad than you could imagine, but I forgive you'

Sapnap smiled 'thanks dude' Sapnap pulled Wilbur into a hug 'I'll make sure me and Karl never do that again'

Wilbur sighed 'You guys better not or I'm never going to forgive you' they both laughed as Sapnap pulled away from the hug.

'Well I'm going back to bed see you in the morning'

'Alright Goodnight Sapnap'

'Goodnight Wilbur' Sapnap smiled as he went over to the ladder to climb down seeing Wilbur go back to playing his music.
———————————————————————-
Wilbur had been playing his guitar for a few hours and went to check his phone to see what time it was.

5:00 am

'Wow' he whispered to himself before standing up I better get to bed we have a big day today as Wilbur thought to himself he looked up to see the sun starting to rise but sleep can wait I want to watch the sunrise Wilbur sat back down and stared up and his mouth went open it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Wilbur put his elbows on the RV and contuined to look up mesmerized by the sunrise. As the sun started to get higher wilbur started to get tired and he eventually fell asleep legs still dangling off the top of the RV.

(Back inside the RV)
It was now 7:00 in the morning and Tommy could hear someone's alarm going off.

'I'm going to kill whoever's alarm is going off in here' Tommy grumbled.

'Oh sorry Tommy' bad reached over and grabbed his phone turning off his alarm.

Tommy sat up 'why do you even HAVE an alarm for 7:00 IN THE MORNING' Tommy whisper shouted trying to keep his voice down so he wouldn't wake up Tubbo.

Bad rubbed his eyes standing up 'because I want to experience Texas for all it has to offer' bad smiled before he walked off into the main room.

'Ugh I can experience Texas another day' Tommy hummed as he face planted back onto his bed falling asleep.
————————————————————————
As bad walked into the main room he saw Karl sitting down eating a piece of toast scrolling through TikToks.

'Hey karl'

Karl turned his head to look over at bad 'hey bad, you want a piece of toast?' Karl asked gesturing towards the bread 'i made extra'

Bad smiled sitting down opposite to Karl grabbing the piece of toast 'thanks'

'No problem' Karl said in his usual cheery voice.

'So what do you think we are going to do today?' Bad asked chewing on his piece of toast.

'Um I'm pretty sure George mentioned something about a national park which sounds pretty exciting'

Bad nodded his head 'and I'm pretty sure like horse back riding as well'

'Yea! Image tommy on a horse'

They both laugh continuing to talk about the plans for the day.

————————————————————————

HELLO!!! I haven't been in the best uploading schedule which sucks for you guys I'm sorry.

Also!! MCC was today how are you feeling about that? The team I was voting for didn't win unfortunately:(

Also thank you guys for 2k reads!!! That's insane!!

Anyways hope you guys have a great rest of your day!!