More yelling and tears

What had he done. Is what George thought as he stood outside in the rain looking at the teddy bear dream had thrown at him.

George didn't know why he said all those things because they were certainly not true maybe it was the fact he was mad that Dream didn't answer his texts because that was the only reason George could think of.
He walked back to the door of the RV and opened it he walked inside and headed straight to his room setting the teddy bear on his night stand putting his wet clothes away getting his Pyjamas on.
————————————————————————
Dream was sitting in the rain on the bench he had sat on earlier in the day tears streaming down his eyes just as before but for a different reason.
George had yelled at him.
He didn't know why or even how George had the audacity to say things that were that untrue or were they true?
Dream started to think, thinking about all the events that had happened these past few days.
Days it felt like it had been weeks or months but dream didn't pay attention to that for long though as he heard lightning strike as almost it had been right beside him.
Dream looked where the bright light flashed and sure enough it was very close to him so he started running the opposite direction of the lightning running into a tree.
'Ow' Dream pulled a hand to his head rubbing it. Dream slouched against the tree water still pouring on his head he looked up hoping to see stars but was only met with darkness and that's when he thought.
What if my friends think about me this way they look at me like they are supposed to see something beautiful but are only met with sadness and loneliness.
Dream really didn't want this to be true but at the same time that was the only reasonable explanation in his mind.

———————time skip to morning——————

George woke up extremely early at least that's what he thought he went over to his curtains to open them and was met with an extremely bright light which pained his eyes for a second as he stumbled over to his clock to check the time.
'12:00 pm' he mumbled to himself. George then remembered last nights events and how Dream left panic started to get to him. George immediately burst into the living room to see Karl and Sapnap cooking lunch.

'Good morning! Sleepy head' Karl whisper yelled because Bad, Wilbur and tubbo were still sleeping .

'Well I wouldn't call it morning anymore' George laughed

'True, well do you want any lunch?' Sapnap asked holding out a plate with an egg and toast on it.

'Ah sure thanks' George smiled taking the plate from Sapnap sitting on the couch.

'Does dream want anything or is he awake yet?'

'He's still sleeping' George blurted out a hand immediately going to his mouth. Thankfully Karl and Sapnap didn't notice.

'I'm going to wake him up' Sapnap said as he walked towards George and dreams room. George immediately stood up and ran after Sapnap pulling him into the bathroom.

'He-' Sapnap couldn't finish because George had put a hand over his mouth.

'Don't freak out okay' Sapnaps eyes went wide scared on what George would say.

'Dream is sort of missing' George looked down at the ground accidentally letting his hand fall from Sapnaps mouth.

'WHAT!' Sapnap yelled George immediately putting his hand back over Sapnaps mouth.
Karl hearing ran up to the bathroom door.