The Race (part 1)

Everyone picked there partners Wilbur, Tommy and Bad all being in the same group since there group was uneven without Tubbo. Sapnap and Karl were together and Dream and George were together as well.
Everyone got coordinates that led back to their RV and then they were off.

Wilbur, bad and Tommy going in the alleyways, Karl and sapnap taking the street and George and Dream taking the forest.

(Karl and Sapnaps group)
They were both running Karl falling a bit behind Sapnap noticing slowed down.

'Sorry' Karl huffed slowing down to a walk 'I'm just not used to running this fast'

'Ah no it's okay, we will probably win anyways we are already 5 minutes into running the others are probably just waiting around wondering how to get there' Sapnap laughed.

'Yea I guess so, but also I haven't had a monster today'

'Ah that might be it, let's go get one'

'No, no you don't have to do tha-' Karl was to late Sapnap was already dragging him to the nearest gas station.

When they got there Sapnap got 10 monsters 5 for each of them.

'How are we going to carry all these without them slowing us down?!?' Karl asked holding his bag of 5 monsters.

'Well, like regular people we could drink them?' Sapnap said sarcastically already opening one of his monsters.

'Haha very funny' Karl slapped Sapnap on the arm 'but if we are going to chug these monsters  all at once I don't think we would be called regular people'

'Alright then we aren't regular people now let's chug these things!'

'Alri-' before Karl could finish Sapnap had put a monster in his hand and pushed it up to his mouth. Karl laughed sitting down with Sapnap to speed run these monsters.

(Tommy, Wilbur and Bads group)
They had already run into the alleyway Tommy stopping making Wilbur and bad bump into him.

'Wow' Tommy said looking mesmerized Wilbur and bad looking where Tommy was. And what they saw was the most beautiful art they had ever seen in there life.

'That's' Wilbur had no words to describe it.

'It's just' bad had no words as well.

'There's no words to describe it' tommy said looking at the others.

'Yes exactly' they both agreed.

'Oh look there's still paint cans there we should throw them out' Tommy went forward picking up a couple Wilbur and bad doing the same.

'I don't see any trash cans around here?' Bad said looking around.

Wilbur squinted his eyes and in the distance he saw a trash bin 'hey guys over there' Wilbur pointed to a tiny trash can in the distance.

Bad looked at google maps 'and we are still supposed to be going that way'

'So? What are we waiting for let's run so the others don't get ahead of us'
Wilbur, bad and Tommy started running until they heard sirens in the background they turned around for a split second seeing a cop car chasing after them.

Bad began to yell 'NO, NO, NO, I HAVE A PERFECT RECORD I CANT GO TO JAIL FOR THIS!!!'

'NOOOO, IM STILL A MINOR I CANT DIE IN JAIL!!!' Tommy was yelling still running.

'MY SINGING CAREER WILL BE OVER AND ILL NEVER GET THE E-GIRL I DESERVE!!' Wilbur yelled and half cried.

By now they had thrown the paint cans in the trash and were running away from the cop car for dear life but the cop car was to fast it outran them in a second.

'Stop! And put your hands up' the police man yelled the boys obeying.

He came up to bad first he was shaking uncontrollably while the officer put cuffs on him. Then he came up to Tommy who had sweat coming down his face and was trying to squirm away saying swears under his breath. The officer made a face on how he smelt but put the cuffs on him. Then he came up to Wilbur who had a single tear coming down his face death staring the officer. Once he put the cuffs on him he escorted them back to his car and put them inside he then spoke.

'You guys will be brought to the Miami holding center until you can get ahold of somebody to bail you out'

The boys looked like they had just seen a ghost. When they remembered that everyone had turned there phones to silent for the race then bad began to shake Tommy putting a hand on his shoulder telling him that they would be okay. At least that's what he hoped.

(Dream and George's team)
They had run into the forest not speaking since George had made him play the game.

'No, I can't do this anymore!'

'Do what?' Dream asked.

'You'

'What!'

'Yes dream you sit down here on this log with me'

'What about the ga-' George cut him off.

'You didn't want to play the game anyways sit'
Dream did as told sitting on the log closest to them.

'Alright, we have some things to discuss'

'No, no I don't think we need to discuss anything' Dream started to stand up George pulling him back down.

'First thing we need to address, why did you go back to the RV before we went to get food?'

'To get Tommy'

'Dream did you really need to get Tommy?'

'Yes I did he was slowing us down and-'

'Was there any other reason'

'No' Dream answered sternly.

'Dream did it have anything to do about the fact they were bugging us about you getting my door'

Dream froze for a second he didn't want to discuss this subject anymore.

'No, it did not' Dream looked around for a second 'now let's get back to the game the others are definitely going to get there before us at this rate'

'Dream!' George looked at him with sorrow filled eyes.

Then Dream started to yell 'GEORGE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!' Dream then trudged of into the forest going the opposite direction he was supposed to tears filling his eyes.

George just stood there stunned he knew Dream could yell but he never yelled at George like this before. He knew something was wrong but he just didn't know what.