Flashing lights, bulls and food. Part 2

While the bull riding tournament was ending Tommy looked up at tubbo.

'Man that was awesome!' Tommy exclaimed.

'Yea it really was and when that one guy got thrown off' Tubbo starting laughing and so did Tommy.

'Yea it was hilarious right guys' Tommy looked around to see none of their group left.

'Hey Tubbo'

'Yea'

'They left without us!'

Tubbo looked around to see aswell that all their friends were gone 'oh we should probably find them'

'Yea and when I find Wilbur I'm going to tackle him for not bringing me a snack'

Tubbo laughed.

'Wait you don't think I can take on Wilbur'

'Well...'

'Alright Tubbo to prove my worth I'll do it right now!' Before Tubbo could say anything else tommy was sprinting out of the stadium to find Wilbur.

'Oh shit' Tubbo muttered and ran after Tommy.
————————————————————————
'Your were so bad at that game' 

'Hey! I've never played before it's not my fault' Karl whined.

'Hmm fine but come on I saw a Ferris wheel over there let's go!'

'Alright!' Karl smiled and grabbed onto Sapnaps hand once more making them both blush.

'So.....'

'Yes?' Karl tilted his head.

'Before we go on this are you afraid of heights?'

'No are you?'

'Nope just wanted to make sure since Dream is afraid of heights and I somehow pulled him onto a ride and he ended up puking' Sapnap thought for a moment 'that was not a fun day'

Karl laughed 'I bet, wait did he puke on you?'

Sapnap slowly nodded his head.

'Oh that must've sucked'

'Yep and that day he vowed to never eat cotton candy again for obvious reasons'

'Ah I see we'll come here sappy nappy' Karl pulled Sapnap close 'I won't puke on you i promise'

Sapnap smiled 'alright' Sapnap hugged back and they were about to start walking again when Sapnap felt a rush of air beside him.
'What was th-'

'TOMMY COME BACK!' Tubbo yelled trying to run after Tommy who was far gone again.

Karl and Sapnap laughed uncontrollably Sapnap yelling 'keep on going Tommy!'

Tubbo looked back for a millisecond and glared at Sapnap before he continued to run after Tommy.

'Your going to die after' Karl laughed trying to breath again.

'I know but until then let's go on the Ferris wheel my dying wish i should say'

'Alright!' Karl and Sapnap gripped onto each other's hands and ran off to the Ferris wheel.
————————————————————————
Wilbur and bad were walking by a small pond when Wilbur felt something grab onto him.

'What the fuck- Tommy?!?'

'You guys just left us!'

'Oh sorry Tommy I guess we just lost track of time'