Heading to Texas!

After Karl and Bad watched the sun go down they headed back to the others and saw them all waiting in the parking lot.

'Where were you guys?' Tommy asked.

'We had to go get something' Karl responded quickly.

'Oh okay well we are ready to go when you are!'

'Yep were ready, can Tubbo call an Uber...' bad looked around to see Tubbo sleeping on Tommy's shoulder.

'Wilbur can you call an Uber?'

Wilbur laughed 'yep doing that right now'

'Ok good, we'll sit on the bench with you guys' bad and Karl sat next to Wilbur who was on the phone.

'Um yea I'm pretty sure it's the Miami Beach... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS NOT A THING!'

'Wow there Wilbur' bad grabbed the phone from Wilbur and started to speak 'sorry about my friend there... yep that's the place... alright by now' bad hung up the phone and looked towards Wilbur who had his arms crossed.

'Ah come on Wilbur here's your phone' bad stuck the phone in Wilbur's face.

'No I refuse to believe there isn't a Miami Beach'

Bad sighed and looked towards Karl he shrugged his shoulders and then he looked towards Tommy who looked up at Wilbur.

'It's okay man I thought there was a Miami Beach to' Tommy smiled and gave his friend a side hug Wilbur eventually leaning into it. Bad and Karl just shook there heads and saw that the Uber was there.

'Alright time to go!' Bad yelled Wilbur and Tommy getting up carrying tubbo in first. Karl stopped for a moment he didn't want to go back to the fighting and arguing he was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

'It's okay everything will be fine' Karl nodded his head and followed bad to the Uber taking a seat in the back.
————————————————————————
The three were sitting on the couch watching tv when Sapnaps phone dinged. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

'Guys it Karl'

'Tell him we say hi' George said his gaze completely locked onto the tv.

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
How is everything there?

Sapnap
Good! It took awhile but they forgave each other.

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
What! How? I thought they were pissed at each other?

Sapnap
They were but I guess love is more important...

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
True, me and the others are headed back right now see you soon Sapnap!

Sapnap
See you later Karl!

Sapnap put his phone down and Dream looked over.

'What did ask?'

'Oh he just wanted to know what we were doing'

'Oh okay' Dream turned his gaze back to the tv his hand interlocking with George's.
Sapnap thought
I wanna do that with Karl one day...
Sapnap shook his head Karl didn't like him in that way.
Now George and Dream looked over.

'You okay sap?' George asked

'Yea I'm just going to get some water' Sapnap stood up and went over to the sink.