Old Faces, New Attitudes

Austin's P.o.V

Sonny and I walked out of the school building and headed across town to the heights, we went to Vincents and I got out the car and knocked on the door a few times, I waited and he finally opened the door.

"What's up kid?" He asked

"Having a Kik back tonight, SB was wondering if you'd call up a few of ya people and have them come kick it with us."

"Uhm, yeah what time should they be over?" He asked shutting the door and stepping out

"Sometime around 11."

"Y'all house or somewhere else?"

"Team house."

He nodded in an ahh motion and walked with me back to the car, I got in and he leaned in window and gave Sonny dap, they talked for a little bit, he chuckled and shook his as he went back inside.

Sonny backed out of the drive way and looked over at me as he smirked.

"That nigga a trip, why didn't you tell me about your little friend?" He teased

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged

"Sure you don't, we'll leave it alone though." He said laughing and turning the sound system up.

We made it back to the house and I sat down in the living room, Riley came downstairs and turned the game on.

"Ayyo." He spoke

I nodded my head to him and went back looking at my phone, Sonny came downstairs and leaned down beside me.

"Going to pick up a few girls for later, you down?" He asked

I shook my head and he slapped my chest before nodding for Riley to come with him.

"I'm not even dressed foo!" He said

"Doesn't matter, not like you'll have them on long anyway, come on loser." Sonny said waving his hand

Riley rolled his eyes and put his shoes and hoodie on before walking out of the house with Sonny. I chuckled to myself and turnes from the game, I put on some cartoons and laid on my stomach as I watched them. I guess I fell asleep a little after because I was awaken by our Mom and Mikey walking in the door, I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up and slowly got up. I walked in towards the kitchen and just as I was about to round the corner Mikey started talking.

"Mom, I gotta tell you something, it might be good or bad news..." He said hesitantly

"What is it?" She asked closing the fridge

"Well, you're a grandma." He said chuckling nervously

"A WHAT!" she exclaimed

Mikey cowarded back a little and fiddle his fingers as he looked at her.

"Melissa's pregnant...and it's mine." He spoke

"Why didn't you use a condom!?" She asked placing a hand on her hip

I knew why he didn't, it was because they were drunk and it just kind of happened. He wasn't going to tell her that though, he knew much better than to do so.

"It just kind of happened in the heat of the moment Mom." He said

"Still should've been more careful Michael." She said hugging him

"I know I know." He said nodding

I chuckled and walked upstairs to my room to get ready for the party, I hopped in the shower and washed my body.