Insert 1:

Rainbow
Its been a few weeks since school started and i must say it's been a challenge. Doing things without a laptop always going to labs have been the most frustrating ever. Today I figured i should catch a taxi to East Rand mall just to browse through laptops or a smart phone so when my bursary money kicks in i know exactly what to buy. I got up early since i didn't want to be lost. Wore my blue jeans and One of Matron 2 size bigger tops and my sneakers and tied my hair beautifully in a head wrap and took a black sling bag and left. I know Zanele was out since its was Friday yesterday. Mpumla is sleeping in as usual. I locked up and left. Johannesburg is a beautiful city when you new to it. The tall buildings, the traffic and the different people and cultures. I got there as the buzz started. I had a little bit of money with me so i started walking around looking in at stores. Going in looking around than go out. I passed an ice cream shop where i brought some in a cup and left going to CNA. I brought a few things ill needed for school.

Somewhere in East Rand Mall
I saw her on the reflection of the restaurant many decorations that are in glasses. I was having my morning breakfast and she was like a deer in the wilderness for the first time. She had a CNA plastic and was enjoying Ice cream.
Me: excuse me. I got up with my guards following me in a distance as I followed her going in and out of shops admiring things. I turned to Mazwi. Follow her and dont let her out of your sight, i took out my black card. Buy everything she touches and you can see she wants. He nodded and i went back but I couldn't concentrate on anything as my mind was on her and her glinting eyes full of curiosity.

Rainbow
I just thought let me go in the apple store i know i wont buy anything but just for fun. I went in and looked at the combo deals for Apple laptops with Iphones and my heart sang for the gold laptop and Iphone XR. I stood there for a while admiring it touching it and navigating it. When done i left and went to debonairs got myself a small chicken and mushroom Pizza and juice and sat by the corner and ate. When i finished and looked up the whole store was empty and just one beautiful handsome guy in a black suite looking to yummy.he was dark skinned not to dark or light. He had a brushed hair and strong jawline. His eyes were light brown. Shoulders were broad like he gyms. You could see he was monied as he smells of expensive. I panicked as i thought maybe am intruding I quickly threw the box away closed my juice as he looked at me with the hardest expression.
Him: Hi
Me: Am leaving, sorry.
Him: Am okay and yourself? I stopped. Did i ask him how is he? Or he just didn't hear me? I shocked my head and walked with him following me. I turned and looked at him my heart pounding. Than turned and walked again. Maybe we going the same way. I decided to cut my experiments shot and went to the taxi rank. He still followed with all the taxi drivers greeting him friendly meaning they know him. I got in the seat behind the driver and sat there drinking my juice and opened a window and waited for the Taxi to fill up which may take hours but it was filling up nicely. When one person was left he came and sat and closed the door. I saw the lady next to me check herself and i looked out the window as he with his cool calm voice spoke to the driver. The whole Taxi was silent after a while with his expensive nice smelling perfume filling up the taxi.
Him: Sisi cela ungibezela lo sisi useceleni kwakho( can you please call the lady next to you) she poked me just as i noticed the two black cars one on each side. I turned and looked at him.
Him: swabona( greetings)
Me: Hi
Him: Igama uSanele. I smiled at him in acknowledgment. There was shuffling in the taxi everyone trying to mind they business but it was hard with the taxi not playing any music which was odd and of cause the guy that you can clearly see that his not suppose to be in this taxi.
Sanele: Wena? I looked around with my voice shaking and mumbled.
" Rainbow" 
He smiled the most handsome smile showing perfect straight white teeth.
Sanele: unique name
Me: Thank you. There was silence for a while with traffic making us go slowly.
Sanele: do you by any chance have a phone number I can call you on?
Me: No, I don't. He looked at me and i blinked and looked away. The lady next to me was getting irritated by us and him bending his head to look at me.
Sanele: so utholakala kanjani(how does one find you?) I shrugged. I guess he saw i was getting uncomfortable and he nodded. Took out his phone and punched it and stretched his arm giving it to me. I looked at him confused.
Sanele: Take my phone, ngizokufonela mase ngizoyilanda. ( ill call you when am coming to fetch it)
Me: Aybo
Sanele: bafo awungishiye lapha he pointed at the two black cars that had two guys standing with the door open. We stopped he got out looked at me and smiled" nihambe kahle nonke" ( travel safetly everyone) people mumbled as he closed the door walked to the cars in front got in and drove off. The taxi went abuzz with people talking and the driver switched on the music and just than a notification went in and i swear the driver volume went low. I picked up the phone looked at it then placed it face down. There was silence. One lady from the back screamed " aybo sisi ithini iphone( my sister what does the message say) the whole taxi erupted with laughter.
Driver: awunayo ngempela iphone or bongafuni ukumupha inumber yakho( you dont have a phone or you dont want to give him your number)
Me: Anginayo ngempela( i dont have one)i mumbled.
Driver: i guess today is your lucky day. He turned on the volume up.....