Insert 26:

Rainbow
The past few weeks things have been hectic with the exams and of cause the growing friendship with Theo. My phone rang waking me up from my sleep and I saw it was a private number and I answered.
Me: Yes
Voice: Mrs Mkhize?
Me: Yes
Voice: This is Paul from Mercedes, we were expecting you a few weeks ago and we see you not making your way to our garage so am calling in regard reminding you that your custom car has been delivered and its been weeks now.
Me: my what?
Paul: Custom car.
Me: Am sorry you might have me confused with someone.
Paul: this is Rainbow Mkhize
Me: Yes
Paul: Well, maam you ordered a car and asked for alterations and they did them and it has been delivered weeks ago.
Me: I hear you Paul but I never ordered a car.
Paul: do you mind coming to our offices and pick it up. Oh and the spare key was shipped to you.
Me: spare what?
Paul: keys. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and than looked at my phone.
Me: Please give me your address and give me an hour ill be there.
Paul: No problem. I sat on my bed for a second and tried to think did I buy myself a car? I took my tablet went in all my accounts and there were no massive purchases. I sat there thinking. Maybe its Thabo he hates my car. I took my phone and called him and it rang twice. I sent him a text "haha very funny, if this is you ill get you"
I got out of bed took a shower wore one of my shorts and baggy shirt and sneakers than went to the drawer and there was the white box where my gun is usually. I took out the box and open it and there were keys and a card that belong to a Paul from Mercedes. I stood there so confused. Did I really buy a car without knowing? But I don't remember making such a purchase. I sat by the couch for a while till there was a knock on my door and I went to open it.
Me: Yeah. I looked the guy up and down as if I know him but can't really place where from.
Guy: am your ride to the Mercedes offices. I stood there with my mouth open.
Guy: Mrs Mkhize
Me: Huh?
Guy: Paul sent me. I don't know why that eased my racing heart but it did. I took the box and took my gun and packed up than locked the house and got in the car as he drove me in silence to the offices as I tried my best to remind where I know him from than it clicked.
Me: Tshepo. He turned quickly and looked at me shocked.
Tshepo: You remember me?
Me: Thabo had you as my guard for a year. I laughed so loud of my paranoia. This is all Thabo doing. He even hired Tshepo to come pick me up and drop me off. This is all Thabo.  I looked at Tshepo
Me: Tell Thabo ill kill him for almost giving me a heart attack, i thought i was going crazy. Tshepo looked at me with kindness and smiled. I got out of the car and walked to the factory shop where my G wagon was. All bullet proof with buttons I couldn't even pronounce but its was so nice.
Paul: I love it when the customer satisfied.
Me: I am going to kill my brother though. He smiled and made me sign a few paper's. I drove out with my car going home. i called Thabo again and his phone went to voicemail. I sent a voicemail:  i will get you for this you chicken"
I drove to my house stopping at kfc drive through and got around my area to find the movers i get closer to see they moving my furniture. I stop the car and jump out.
Me:wait, that my house. I moved to the condo and saw almost the whole house was packed.
Guy: Mrs Mkhize? I nodded he gave me an envelope. What has Thabo done now? Am so going to kill him i walked to the car furious with tears in my eyes....