Insert 36:

Rainbow
after washing her and making something to eat for her I placed her on the bed at the guest room and looked at the little girl who has been my center for the past week.
kairo:You crying mommy. I smiled at her wiping away the tears that has escaped my eyes Sanele I stood by the door and watched the two, they have developed a bond that sometimes am jealous of.
Kairo: are you crying because of me?
Rainbow: never. am just content and sometimes when we are content tears tend to flow.
Kairo: are you sure
Rainbow: yes my muffin. now close your eyes and sleep. ill leave the door a jar so I can hear you if you need me just shout okay.
Kairo: I love you.
Rainbow: and I love you more Muffin. she kissed her forehead and she switched off the light and left and i moved to give her space as she walked down to our room. she got in and went to the shower and came out wearing her night gown.
Me: we need to talk about this.
Rainbow: about what?
Me:kairo
Rainbow: what about her? I was silent and looked at her as she calmly looked back at me.

Rainbow
my insides were boiling but  kept my cool and looked at him waiting for him to tell me what he wants to talk about,
Sanele: its been a week and you haven't said anything.
Me: am I suppose to say something?
Sanele: yes
Me: does it matter what I say? will it change the fact that when I was busy mourning my husband was busy having one night stands and when he came back he had sex with me and never told me about this yet he always preaches for me to trust him. now tell me how am I suppose to trust a man that hide a whole human being. he looked at me and scratched his head than looked at the floor.
Sanele: am sorry
Me: about what exactly? the fact that the mother of your child came here and dropped her child without as so much as giving us a chance to think this through or with the fact that you never told me you have a child to begin with? which exactly are you sorry about?
Sanele: everything. I kept quiet and got in bed and closed my eyes calming the storm that was happening in me. yes the little girl was a pleasure but she was also a constant reminder that my husband slept with someone else. its hurts so much being in the position that am in right now.
Sanele: I never meant to hurt you.
me: tell me something this Gabriela who is so hell bent in doing all this for you have you slept with her? I looked at him just in time of him looking away. I felt my heart break in to a million pieces. I got up from the bed as he ran to close the door.
Sanele: let me explain please.
Me: you know what hurts the most?....Its that you keep saying I must trust you than things like this pop up. were you ever going to tell me about any of this? were you ever going to man up to your actions or you expected us to just jump right at it and pretend like the 5 year gap never took place. he looked at me defeated and I moved his hand from the door and walked to the room kairo was sleeping in and slept.

Thabo
I watched the footage of Sam boarding the plane to Panama with the Mkhze sisters and I knew the urge they had to find they little sister first than the boss.
Slindile: I think its best I fly over to her
Slindo: why you
Slindile: if any of you go Sanele will know and we don't want that happening right. there was silence as we all looked at each other.
Thabo: Am still telling the boss but you have a 5 hour head start in finding her. they all looked at me.
Sanelisiwe: she was your girlfriend
Thabo: she used me to kill my boss who happens to be her brother. look I don't know what crazy family dynamics you all have but she betrayed not only me but all of you.
Slindo: she is our sister
Thabo: who capable of killing all of you or plotting anything bad against you.
sanelisiwe: since when are you so cynical
Thabo: since I learnt that the woman I shared a bed with was plotting and planning with enemies.
Slindo: why you so sour? there was silence.
Slindile: Thank you for the head start. I should start packing.
Thabo: just a quick question when you find her what are you going to do? what are you going to say and most importantly where are you stashing her? they all looked at me.
Sanelisiwe: I liked it better when you never used to talk. I left them standing there and walked out of the room.

Theo
its been a week and I have never brought myself into kidnapping rain. Yes I wanted her but not like this. I sent her a text.
" lunch"
"yes"
that was quick. I smiled and jumped up and down.
"tomorrow'
" let me know where"
is my luck turning by any chance? I smiled as I went into a meeting maybe this is my chance. maybe things are not that complicated...