Insert 7:

Thabo
I drove to the Mkhize mansion since I had the big meeting with ubabu Mkhize. My phone rang and I saw it was Sanele and i freaked out because i knew he was going to be asking about the file.
Me: boss
Sanele: ukuphi?(where are you?)
Me: am on my way to your father. There was a pause.
Sanele: why? Kanti mina ngitheni kuwe izolo?( what did i say to you yesterday?)
Me: your father called me and said it urgent.
Sanele: usebenzela bani kanti wena?( who do you work for?)
Me: wena boss(you)
Sanele: manje why ulapho and lokho engikucelile mina kungekho la( so why are you there and what i asked for is not her?) i was quiet.
Sanele: please don't  make me angry. In future do what i asked first before you start with whatever it is you and The butcher are doing. Now get back here with what i wanted when you done there.
Me: sure case boss. I drove in the mansion and i heard screams from the door and i knew that someone has stepped in the old man toes. I got in and walked to the office to find a guy on the chair tied up and bleeding to death with the boys beating the shit out of him.
Babu khabazela: Ndondana( my boy)
Me: Baba
Babu khabazela: show me the picture. I took out my phone and showed him the picture of Philisiwe Ncekha aka Rainbow Star.
" she lived?"
Me: Yes she did.
Babu khabazela: does she know? Remember anything? Did she recognise you?did she say anything.
Me: no, nothing its like a new person.
Babu khabezela: uSanele yena?
Me: he wants a full file on her which i have and wants it today.
Babu khabezela: if you don't give it to him,someone else will.
Me: i know.
Babu khabazela: than give it to him. Send him the PDF now, knowing him he already have someone else working on it. I scanned the documents and sent them than called.
Sanele: Ngiyayithola( i got it) he hang up.
Me: what now?
Babu khabazela: go back to him, answer everything he asks and we wait. Remember am the one who put you to this, you were working for me than. So he cant punish you for following orders. I nodded and left with a heavy heart. This is going to be a mess.

Sanele
I didn't read the file because i knew if he didn't give me the info before its something bad. I focused on my visitor. Today she going to be leaving and i wanted to make it a special day for her. I went to the pool where she been chilling soaking in the sun. She was just in her bra and panty and lord she had a body to die for. Rainbow was tall and slim with curves at all the right places. She had an ass to die for, a flat tummy and tiny boobs that fit perfectly on my hands . I walked out with juice and some cookies and sat next to her poured her a glass while i had my beer.
Me: i love seeing you so relaxed.
Rainbow: your house is amazing.
Me: Thank you. 
Rainbow: i think ill prepare us lunch. She grabbed my shirt and walked to the house leaving me outside grabbing the juice and biltong from earlier on.

Rainbow
I walked in to the kitchen and started prepping things that will make a light salad while i marinate the meat to grill. There was a bell by the door and i walked in my bare feet holding a glass of juice with biltong in my mouth. I opened and there stood a beautiful girl. Her heels almost made her my height but i was still taller.
Her: hi
Me: hi
Her: nice outfit. I looked at my thighs and the little cleavage and smiled looked at her. Me:Nice outfit. She was fully in black clothes and heavy black make up but some how it suited her. I moved to the side as she walked in. I closed the door and went to the kitchen.
Me: would you like something to drink?
Her: juice please. Well at least she has manners. I opened up the fridge pour her some and put some biltong and gave her than went back to my cooking. When i was done i turned to find her quietly sitting there and she looked very familiar. And just then Sanele walked in and i saw the resemblance as she jumped out of the chair hugging him with him laughing.
Sanele: hellow to you too little sister. He laughed.
Her: am here to do updates on your system.
Sanele: Nice but first come meet my wife. I felt my cheeks blush to pure red and he smiled.
" Rainbow this is Samkelisiwe the nerd at home,Sam this is Rainbow"
Sam: like the colour thing that happens after some rain?
Me: That me
Sam: cool nice to meet you.
Me: likewise. I finished up then dished up for everyone and we ate.
Sam: does dad know?
Sanele: you the first one in the family that knows
Sam: cool, how long you been together?
Sanele: two months now. She dropped her fork and knife and looked at me for some time and than ate without talking.
Me: uhm let me go take a shower
Sanele: Thank you for lunch
Me: its a pleasure .i got up ,giving them room to talk cause i could see she had a lot to say.
Sam: 2 months, what different about her? Where she from? Why her? What wrong with you?
Sanele: ill answer all your questions when you lower your voice little one. He answered calmly. I hated eavesdropping but i just couldn't stop.
Sam: dont patronise me
Sanele: you still shouting. There was silence and I thought they wont talk but i heard him sigh.
Sanele: that why I haven't told anyone at home because i know how you all get and plus i know sinelisiwe will do something that might make Rain hate me. Now I dont mind you because you my favourite little sister but I love her. I love her smile, i love that she is a prayer and i heard her include me in her prayers. I love that she can see i have money but never abuse that and have never asked me for even one rand, i love that she totally welcomed a stranger in her life and made him feel important. Hack she cooks for me, lays next to me. Allows me to spoil her and mostly i can disappear for days and when am back she holds on to me and loves me harder than last time. Yes i dont date i only fucked but with her. With her just being next to me that all i want and need. Not you or your sisters or our father will stand on my way of being with her. She is my heart. I felt tears go down my eyes because i have never heard anyone say anything so beautiful about me. I slowly ran to the bathroom and took that long bath.

Sanele
I watched my sister wipe a tear.
Sam: You in love
Me: i guess i am
Sam: The family business?
Me: she doesn't know
Sam: will you ever tell? I was quiet for sometime.
Me: if she ever asked yes cause I don't want to lie to her but if she never directly asks than no. I let that sink in and she nodded than got up with her backpack and went to my study. I knew she worked out some type of a software being the most wanted Hacker in the whole wide world. The government once wanted her to work for them but she declined and focused on robbing banks electronically and she has never been caught till today. She works with a lot of shady people but never got in trouble with the law. I walked to the bedroom leaving her to do her will and found Rainbow wearing a red lace panty and no bra. Lotioning her long smooth legs. Right there and then i felt my groins heat up as she turned looked at me in so much shock putting her hands to cover her boobs. I walked closer to her picked her up as i pressed her against the wall and kissed her until she became rubber on my hands.....