Insert 13:

Rainbow
I looked at him as if he has lost his mind. I was quiet and so was he.
Me: you want me to be your wife?
Sanele: yes
Me: we have only known each other for such a short space of time.
Sanele: Still wouldn't change how i feel about you.
Me: but am 19
Sanele: am 30 but yet we still blend together like dynamite. I looked at him and he was serious.
Me: you seriously want me?
Sanele: I wouldn't want anyone else.
Me: okay.

Sanele
I felt my heart jump.
Me: when you say okay. You saying yes right?
Rainbow: yes.i jumped up and gave her one hell off a hug.
Me: is tomorrow morning okay for you?
Rainbow: You want us to get married in the morning? She asked shocked.
Me: yes than We can talk about all the traditional stuff and an actual wedding but right now i just need you as my wife legally. She smiled her bright smile and i jumped on her hugging her as if she said she will change her mind.
Me: I love you so much. We sat there looking up at the ceiling both of us smiling like retards.

Inspector Xaba
I looked at my case files that were not making sense at all. Maybe I am doing this wrong. Maybe it time to get fresh eyes and send it to Hawks for them to look this over. I sent all my documentation into the system and sent it over to the headquarters.

Menzi
Maybe we should take the first fly out home. Share the news with the family and than go see our daughter.
Kholiwe:what if they have turned her against me and told her I abandoned her
Me: we will deal with that when we face it okay? She nodded. And I got up to start packing while i booked us first tickets out.

Rainbow
I woke up to a room full of lilies both white and pink. I smiled as this was my favourite flowers ever. There was a card by the side "see you at the alter" just than the room busted open with the Mkhize sisters and of cause Zandile who has now been a big part of my life.
Senilisiwe: We have a surprise guest. I turned to the door to find matron and 3 of the older girls from church and I ran to her and hugged them with tears in my eyes.
Matron: I told you that you will never disappoint me. I smiled at her as they helped me prepare for the day ahead. There was laughter and smiles all around the room.
Zandile: This is so cute
Me: really, am I being stupid.
Zandile: if you are than its a cute kinda of stupid. I laughed at her. " when you think of him what do you see?"
Me: a future, a life, a father of my kids but mostly my biggest supporter in all that I want to do.
Zandile: well than you not making a mistake. Am just glad am getting a billionaire friend.
Me: what you mean billionaire?
Sam: You don't know?
Me: Know what? I know his rich and he always jokes about having billions but he doesn't live an extravagant life
Senilisiwe: This is why he loves you. So much innocence. Baby girl you are about to become a Zillionaire if there is such. That how much your hubby is worth. I stood there dumb folded just as the most beautiful white dress comes through and my heart just stopped in its tracks.
Zandile: and tell me ibiza uphondo lengubo( and tell me this dress cost 2 rand)
Its was beautiful cream dress that rendered me speechless.
Me: I thought we having a small thing.
Senilisiwe: oh i love how naive you can be at times.
Me: When did he prepare all of this. We slept early yesterday.
Sam: while we were up all night. I looked at them with tears in my eyes.
Me: Thank you so much

Sanele
I looked at the angry Khumalo clan who has ambushed my special day. I knew it would mean a lot for her to get married at the church she was at the last 3 years with the people she knows and loved. After speaking to the matron after she dozed off it was easy. Everyone at church was willing to help and pitch in to make this the most beautiful occasion for her. I have barely slept and everything at church and home is going great until the Khumalo men and clan came crushing at our doors at 8am. Guns were drawn out as voices were raised and many accusations were thrown. I raised my gun to the ceiling firing two shots and everyone looked at me with so much fear in they eyes.
Me: Now since none of you are begging to be civil i will tell you how today is going to work and if anyone object. You know the door.
Am marrying Rainbow Philisiwe Nceka/khumalo today and no one is going to object to that. Ill marry her my way today, moving forward marry her traditionally and if she still wants a white wedding or whatever wedding ill give it to her. For now ill pay 300 Thousand as an apology for being disrespectful in not coming to you first and asking for her hand in marriage. Ill also send you back with 3 cows one for her mother and one for her father and one for the virginity that i took from her. This money is to apologise to all the males of the family that i have disrespected. As about today if you know you will make her cry in any way or ruin her day than you not welcomed because if she cries because of you trust me ill shoot you. I looked at my dad and so did everyone and they got the jist of why his in a wheelchair for now.
Me: Now moving along. Ill love for her mother to be present and that if she wishes too if not its okay.
Menzi: Thank you she will be there.
Me: Good. And you as her father would you like to walk her down the aisle? I saw the man have tears in his eyes forgetting 5 minute ago he was ready to shoot me in between my eyes.he only nodded to avoid talking.
Me: Good than. We settled. Remember everyone is invited but if you know in your heart you wont make her day worth the dream she wanted stay at home cause i will blow your brains out when i find out. Theyall mumbled. I looked at the watch.
Me: we have 3hours to be prepared for the event. See you than. I turned and left with Thabo following me and the room erupted in them talking amongst themselves and my dad laughing and screaming " that my son" his voice was so proud as I smiled as I walked away....