Insert 9:

Rainbow
I woke up and I knew i was in a hospital. I could smell it. I somehow felt empty and my head was killing me. I turned to find Sanele sleeping by the couch. I looked at him and all the rage and hurt i was feeling earlier on was there instead i saw the tension in his body. I saw frustration and stress.  I closed my eyes for a second than looked at him to find him looking right at me and his eyes were red from being tired.
Me: Hi
Sanele: hey. We were quiet as he moved closer to me and touched my hands and i realised his eyes were red and baggy from crying. Now that took me back to see he was crying. A strong man like him, crying.
Sanele: how you feeling?
Me: am okay. Did the doctor say what wrong with me?
Sanele: how about we sleep it off a bit. I can come snuggle you in. I found myself nodding yes as he got up removed his shoes and i moved a bit to give him space as he scooted in than made me sleep on top of him. We were silent as i heard his heart beat under my ear. He was rubbing my shoulder and the other arm around my waist.
Sanele: I know the cops came to see you and am sorry. Am sorry I wasn't the first person to come to you and talk to you about this. Am sorry you had to relieve this 3 years after you have survived it. Am sorry that they lied to you but am also not going to hold you to my chest and lie. I want you to nod your head if you want me to tell you my side of things. He kept quiet and i kept quiet for a while. Do i give him a chance or should i just go with what the cops are saying and leave him? But how does one leave a person that they love?a person who have showed them nothing but love, kindness and compassion. I nodded my head.

Sanele
I felt myself breathe out in relief. So there is a chance after all.
Me: Well ill start in the beginning so you can understand and you can ask anything. She nodded again.
Me: Well my dad and gave birth to 5 kids. Myself. Sinelisiwe( she 3 years younger than me) slindokuhle and slindile( they are twins) and lastly Sam.  Growing up my mom dad the best she could with a father like ours. When i was in grade ten she was so sick that i made it a point to go into medicine and do good by her. But unfortunately she passed away on my 3rd year making me run away go to London where i did business and brought shares and so on to accumulate the wealth that i have now. Funny you never asked. I have business both here and aboard. Anyways what i didn't know was that when i was away my dad was turning my sisters into criminals just like him. Senilisiwe is the best shooter in the whole wild world. She can be home right now and still be able to take a shot of me right here right now. She offer her services around the world and has never been caught. Hack she even works for the government here and there. Slindo is the best defence lawyer ever. All the thugs we have out her are because of her. Slindile is the best dealer in the world. She can get you anything and everything you want within minutes than Sam who can track and steal anything within seconds and by just touching her laptop. Than my dad who is the butcher. He can make anyone tell him anything than make them disappear. He is a master of that art.
Rainbow: and you
Me: Well they call me Mr X
Rainbow: Why?
Me: I can do everything.
Rainbow: what you mean you can do everything?
Me: You see all that iv told you i can do it plus more that why they call me X. Its like a maths joke where its says find X. She laughed getting it and it was nice hearing it under the circumstances.
Me: well i came back and the family business was booming as much as i started my own thing but still every now and than i get pulled in to they mess. My father and the khumalo has had a feud for years now and your dad was just caught in the middle of it. My dad sent Thabo and the boys to go pick you up from school to scare your father in sharing everything with him since he knew killing him will mean the Khumalo people will be after him. They tormented you so he can talk but your father knew nothing and according to dad he thought you were dead hence they went and throw you by the church so the church people can give you a proper send off and so your father can go through hell not being able to bury you. He later killed himself after he wrote a detailed later to your mother who than moved from kruger to someone where else. I have sam working on finding her. To cut the long story short yes we are evil people and i have dealt with my father about this but I never hurt you or have ever killed a woman or child ever. Yes i have my faults and i can do evil too but you. You are my salvation and the reason why i never out through a bullet in my father head this morning. We were both quiet for some time.
Rainbow: Tell me why i bleed so much? I took a deep breath and felt tears threatening to come but i swallowed.
Me: We lost a baby. It was a few weeks old and the stress your body went through today was too much for him.

Rainbow
I felt my chest close up and i felt the tears in my eyes. I was pregnant and i didn't know. What kind of a mother was I? How can i be pregnant and don't know it. My chest closed up tighter and i couldn't breath and the machines started going crazy with the doctors came running. The only thing i last saw was Sanele standing against the wall with tears in his eyes as the doctors worked hard in making me breathe....