Insert 10:

Sanele
I woke up and the room was filled with my sisters.
Senilisiwe: No wonder you shot dad. She is a beauty.
Me: he deserved it
Slindo: you missed his heart by 2 cm
Slindile: did he miss? Or he was just showing off to remind us his better than all of us. The giggled like kids and I smiled.
Senilisiwe: we sorry for your loss.
Me: Thank you. But i dont think it wise for you all to be here.
Sam: I told them but they didn't listen. Rainbow woke up and looked at us and i went to the bed.
Me: Rain. She looked at me with tired eyes.
Senilisiwe: Hi Bow. She walked closer and gave her a light shrugged and Rain smiled. One by one i introduced my sisters and they all took a shine on her i moved to the far end of the room where Sam was.
Sam: she really is something else for you to almost kill dad.
Me: is he mad?
Sam: nope his good,he said you're are even now. I nodded.
Sam:  they like here
Me: am shocked they do.
Sam: me too. I looked at the bed to find her dozing off and watching my sisters back away from her with smiles on they faces.
Slindo: dlalake nge ngane yabantu uzosizwa kahle ( if you hurt her, ill hurt you too)
Senilisiwe: remember you not the only one who can shoot. They left us with some flowers and junk.

Inspector Xaba
I walked in my office to find the station commander there. I looked at him confused as he dropped paper work on my desk.
Station commander: This is a deformation of character ctor suite against you Johannesburg most prominent man and a protection order from his girlfriend who lost a baby the day that you visited her. Now tell me why shouldn't i fire you right now? Didn't i say tread carefully with this case? Don't go forward without getting all your facts and now we being sued for half a million. And his sister representing him. Do you know her? She has never loss a case to this department ever. I stood there my heart broken about the little girl miscarriage.
Me: I promise to tread lightly sir
Station commander: well that not enough. He banged the door leaving and immediately Zama got in.
Zama: You good?
Me: Yeah, the girl lost a baby she didn't look pregnant to me.
Zama: well am sorry for her loss but that not stopping us right?
Me: Yes i need you to set up a team that we can trust and we having him under surveillance. I need you to also get me an accountant who will look through all his books to see if all is in order.
Zama: sure case. She left me standing there looking at the board with all the Mkhize family.
Me: What is it are you hidingSanele Mr Mkhize? What character have i destroyed?

Somewhere in Cape town
The Entertainment news lady spoke:
Yes ladies Sanele Mkhize is now officially off the market. He is one of Johannesburg most prominent man with business all over the world from night clubs to restaurants and property. He is worth over billions. His 4 sisters were seen leaving the hospital after it was rumoured that his girlfriend. You heard me. Is in there. We mot sure as to why she was admitted but she was brought in by her boyfriend 4 nights ago and he has never left her side. The couple have been together for sometime now and we all now the business man never keeps a girl for more than a week but this woman has kept him on a leash. Unfortunately we don't know her name yet but here is a sneak peak of a picture that a friend if us was able to share with us.
Right there was a picture of her in bed with books all around her and the child looked awfully familiar i paused the news broadcast and zoomed in and there it was. It was like i was looking into a younger version of my wife. The big eyes and the tiny nose and delicate fingers. All the years that my father hated the Mkhize man it never made sense to me and they truce to be civil and co exist always bothered me. I walked to the kitchen and found Kholiwe. We have been together for years before she meet David Nceka and things changed when she got pregnant with his child and he asked her to marry him but he wasn't working well yet he was a smart man. So i begged my father to give him a job and he did proving to be a good man. He took care of kholiwe and they child but the heart wanted what it wanted with kholiwe and I being an on and off relationship throughout. It was only when he was dead that kholiwe was able to fully fall in love with me and grant me the opportunity to be there for in her time of need. We have rekindled our love and have been happy. I have tried to talk to my father about fighting back about them killing Philisiwe but dad said without proof there is nothing to be done. And now here is Mkhize Oldest son flaunting her to the world as if he hasn't done enough damaged made my blood boil.
Kholiwe: Mtungwa ( clan name). I love it when she calls me that
Me: sithandwa sami( my love) she looked at me as i dragged her from her cooking spot and we went to the lounge and she looked at the tv.
Kholiwe: Oh nkosiyami. She collapsed to the floor crying. My daughter, she is alive. I unpaused the news as the lady continued to speak.

Anchor:  you can see on the photo that there is a mutual respect for each other and the bond is beyond words . But the question still remains who is this effortlessly beautiful woman?
I switched off the news.
Me: I swear to you Kholiwe i will bring back our daughter to us even if its the last thing i do.
Kholiwe: Oh Menzi...