Insert 20:

Rainbow
I was pacing up and down while he was in surgery. Thabo had a full blown team looking for Snakes and his team. The cops were doing they own investigation as to the shoot out good thing Slindo and Senilisiwe were released since the guns were registered in they name for protection. The hospital had the whole Khumalo clan on my father orders to have me safe and the journalist were having a field day today. My mother walked in with a bag and we went to a vacant room where she helped me shower and when I wad done i changed into the clothes she got for me.
Mom: You look faint, have you eaten?
Me: oh no am fine. She sent one of the boys to go get us something to eat anyways.
Mom: you need your strength baby. I smiled at her since she was the most supportive. After a few more hours the doctor came out and looked at me and came to me.
Doctor: Hi
Me: Is he alive?
Doctor: Yes, he bleed a lot that he needed a blood transfusion but the second bullet was lodged in his spine
Me: Spine
Doctor: yes
Me: Will he be able to make a full recovery?
Doctor: that not all... he hit his head pretty hard causing internal brain bleeding we had to drill a whole for him to help with the pressure in his head. We don't know the extent of the damage. I crushed to the floor as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A possibility of him being brain dead. I know he wouldn't want that.

The butcher
I watched as Thabo dragged Snakes and his goons in my chop shop and smiled in delight. My son is in hospital fighting for his life because of these people. I watched as fear came through them as they looked at my equipment and I smiled in satisfaction knowing I did my part as his father.

Agent khoza
I woke up to go for my morning Jog and there was a box by my door. I took it in and open it to find Snakes head in it and I immediately throw up and called the team to come and investigate. There was a note in there too " pray Sanele Mkhize wakes up or you are next"  i was shaking as the team finished doing the analysis and taking the head with them. I knew it was the butcher work with shows truth that Sanele is not the butcher since he is in a comma so I was right in saying his father was the one responsible for all those people missing.

Rainbow
Its been 4 days and he hasn't waken up by himself. He has so many tubes going in and out of him and he still looks so pale. The doctor walked in while i was sitting there looking at him with my eyes puffy from crying. He checked the vitals and turned to look at me.
Doctor: I think you will need to have a hard conversation with yourself and your family. What to do next. His not responding to us and this is a big indication that he might be a vegetable.
Me: studies show that he has to wake up for us to conclude that though
Doctor: yes and if his not waking up and his vitals are dropping clearly means you need to conclude if you want to switch off the machines and see if he will kick through by himself or ...
Me: He dies... i looked at my handsome husband and i felt my heart break in a million pieces. Is this it? Is this how i lose the love of my life? Is me switching off the machines me giving up on him? Is this what he would have wanted? Who am i to play God with his life? I sat there for what felt like hours than i finally kneeled down and prayed like my life deepened on it....