Insert 38:

Sam
There was a knock at my door and I wasn't really waiting on anyone. I was tired and very cranky and just wanted a bath and some sleep. This has been the longest week if my life and now that am away from home its really hit me that i have messed up. I have done my brother wrong and i have made a mess that i wish to fix but not really sure how to do the fixing. I have done the first step of releasing all the funds that i froze not that he will notice but it was a start than changed all the codes and encrypted to him so if there is a breach he gets all the texts and notifications. I walked to the door dragging myself and got the shock of my life when my sister Slindile stood there looking fresh as a pumpkin.
Me: Slie
Slindile walked in with her bags put them down and gave me one hell of a hug and i just broke down and cried while she comforted me.

Rainbow
I looked around and there was no Thabo but i knew he was somewhere.
Manager:Cops are 30 minute out boss. He spoke to Theo and he nodded.
Theo: I really thought that i had a chance with you. I thought that someday you will be over him and give me a chance. He will suck you drive Bow. His not your mate, i know right now it looks like he is your mate but trust me his not your mate.
Me: better the devil you know and love than a devil you not aware of and have to learn to love. He looked at me with glassy eyes. Slowly backing away from me with Gabriela. I still had my gun pointed at him. Gabriela at I.
Theo: You even willing to die for him
Me: I trust my shooting skills
Theo: are we now enemies bow?
Me: We dont have to be. I have nothing against you and you should leave my family alone especially my husband and daughter. Gabriela laughed.
Gabriela: another woman child. I looked at her.
Me: so long she under my roof she is my daughter. I lowered my gun when i saw them standing a little far from me and Two red dots appeared on they foreheads. I knew that the people behind those dots were Thabo and Sanelisiwe.
Me: let me make myself clear. What ever position you think you have right now Theo keep it. Sanele wont fight you over it. Am off limits and so is my family. If he comes home with so much as a scratch on his forehead trust me ill come down on you and you do not want a crazy woman coming after you. And you i looked at her.
" whatever promises he made to you behind closed doors consider them null and void cause if I so much as smell you on him. You are both dead" i turned around and walked off jumping in my car the same way i got here and left. I got home i was shaking from head to toe. I got in the shower and washed up. Got in his baggy pants and top and got in bed. 5 minutes later I heard him walking in and he stood by the door.
Me: I will not be married to a man who is not completely honest with. Tell me all of it now. The good and the bed because am not about to doubt myself and my abilities as your wife. And am not about to allow you to make me a full. Its either am all in now with the bad and the Good or am out.
Sanele: am not hiding anything anymore am all in babe. Am all in.
Me: than do know if anything pops out in future about the last 5 years and you never shared. Am out. Now explanations no chances. Am taking that little girl and am leaving. He nodded walking right to my side kissing me all over.

3 years later
Rainbow
The piercing cry of Egypt woke me with a fright. I heard Sanele jumping out of bed and running to the crib to pick up his son and give him his bottle. I watched with one eye as he moved to the couch and sit lovingly as he feed his little Angel. 2 minutes later the door opened and my baby girl Kairo walked in. One will swear that Egypt is her child the way she adores and cares for him. Sanele kissed her forehead and helped her onto his other thigh.
Sanele: he woke you?
Kairo: ay uyamemeza naye bo( he can cry) she said rubbing her eyes. My heart over flowed with love as I watched my 3 most important people in the world. This is it. This is the life iv imagined for my self. It may have been rocky with Sanele almost killing Sam when his sisters brought her back but things got better with time. She proved her willingness to make things work with her brother and tried her best to mend the relationship. The family had been through a lot but together we were strong and over came everything with each step

.............. The End......