Insert 34:

Theo
i walked into the big industrial room and looked at the young woman in black at the far end of the room. i walked the few steps and got there to find one of the Mkize youngest kids and she looked a little out of her element.
Me:its been you all along?
Her: in this envelope are plans and codes of how you can kidnap the love of your life. its up to you if you want to do it or not but if you do, you have until this Friday because the codes are going to change. she got up and left and i looked at her pick up a bag and go.
2days later
Rainbow
Today was a nice day. all the people in the basement were gone am guessing the investigation was over. i was home alone for the first time ever since Sanele came back to my life. just than the doorbell rang and i walked to the door found the most beautiful woman i ever laid eyes on standing there and a little cute girl standing next to her.
Me:hi
Her: Gabriela Santoes
Me: how can i help you?
Gabriela:mind if we come in? i moved welcoming them in and we say by the lounge.
Gabriela: am looking for Sanele Mkhize
Me: his out but should be back in an hours time, you can wait if you like? she looked around the room than looked at me from head to toe and i kind of felt small in my own home. here she was wearing a tight black dress with red hells and i was in shorts and baggy top. her boobs were perfect and her cleavage was on point.
Gabriela: ill wait.
Me: me cool, would you like anything to drink?
Gabriela: water will be fine and juice for her. coming right up. I took my phone and left them.

Sanele
I looked at the phone and it was Rainbow.
me:babe
rainbow: there is a woman and child in my house waiting for you. my brains froze.
me: a woman and child? what woman and child?
rainbow: she says her name is Gabriela Santos. I felt my blood boil and I felt my head spin.
me: are you okay? has she hurt you? what exactly has she said? i signaled to Thabo for us to leave and we were in route spending home.
Rainbow: Yes am fine. why wouldn't i be.
me: am 20 minute out, where is your gun?
rainbow: you being paranoid did you hear me saying she here with a child? why would I need a gun?
me: trust me please.
rainbow: you acting weird, bye. see you in 20 minutes.
me: Step on it Gabriela is at the house with some child.
Thabo: a child?
Me: that what Rain is saying
Thabo: I did a check on her and her profile she has no child.
Me: that what is she playing on? or maybe the woman there is not who she claims she is.
Thabo: access the gate footage and see who is it.
me: Fuck no...I couldn't believe what I was seeing on my I pad screen. this is about to get ugly...