Insert 29:

Sanele
I watched her get in her car and drive off and I turned to Senilisiwe.
Me: she never going to forgive me.
Senilisiwe: she loves you, give her time. I looked at the screen tracking her and called Tshepo to follow her at an distance.
Me: Have we found out who more a threat to me Gabriela or Theo.
Senilisiwe: ill say Gabriela since she in the wind and she for the Mexico cartel and you have no idea what she might do next where is for Theo we know what he wants and his not much of a threat since he thinks you are dead.
Me: cool, did you get us our team this side?
Senelisiwe: so you truly relocating to here?
Me: The wife picked it so i guess so. She nodded and left as I got in a conference call with my team from London.

Rainbow
I drove to my mothers house got there knocked to find that my dad was home.
Me: Hi
Mom: hey baby. She gave me a hug and dad looked at me for a minute before hugging me tight.
Dad: you good?
Me: Just tired i guess. He pulled me to his study and looked right in my eyes and I have no idea why but i felt myself leaning to him and crying my eyeballs out. He held me tight and after a while he looked at me with so much love in his eyes.
Dad: bring that guy over so i can have a word with him. I smiled at my dad and he smiled too and frankly i felt better after crying in my dads arms.
Dad: I love you pumpkin and i know the past few years have been rough but you will bounce back I promise.
Me: I love you too dad. Mom walked in at us confused.
Mom: you two okay?
Dad: just having a moment with my daughter. She nodded giving us some room.
Me: I can come to you about anything right and you will always have my back?
Dad: no need to ask baby you know I would.
Me: Sanele is Alive. I looked at my dad look at me as if am crazy.
Dad: the Mkhize boy? The one you married?
Me: Yes
Dad: I knew it. I looked at him confused.
Dad: It was to simple and too clean. Yes God has a way but that was too smooth. Where have he been? I shrugged my shoulders
Dad: well at least his back.
Me: you not helping dad
Dad: well i know that but i know you love the guy and anything i say will just wash pass you.
Me: You right. Dad
Dad: hmmm
Me: Thank you
Dad: for?
Me: Being here. Being my dad. Thank you. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes.
Dad: You my little girl.
Me: come let go eat before mom thinks am stealing you away from her. He laughed.

Theo
I walked into my penthouse to find it lit up and I knew before i left I had the lights off. I walked in with my gun drawn out. And right there in the middle stood a tall beautiful Latino woman.
Me: You are? I lowered my gun and walked in and her dress on that body was to die for.
Her: I believe you and I have same interest.
Me: really?
Her: Yes, and I believe if we work together we might get results fast.
Me: what interest are those?
Her: You love the life you living now and love the woman you chasing now and I want the man who might stand on your way. I stood there thinking.
Me: Thabo?? I asked confused
Her: Mr X. I moved closer to her and smiled.
Me: Its been 5 years since he died.
Her: Really?
Me: Yes. Thanks for the offer. She moved and touched her phone and showed me a picture of Mr X standing next to her looking at her with so much love.
Me: You photoshop it
Her: when last you spoke to her? Like really speak to her? That stopped me in my tracks and I looked at her.
Her: His back and his coming for you and his woman and by the look of things. Looks like he has his woman back.
Me: who are you?
Her: Gabriela...