Insert 21:

Sanele
I could hear her pray over and over again but i could feel that my body couldn't move and I just lay there as she touched my hand in defeat.

Rainbow
Its been a week and there are no changes in him. My routine has been to go to school and come to the hospital. I haven't been tuned in the news but my mind froze when I walked in the hospital and I found Agent Khoza standing there. I don't know where the anger was coming from but i went on him first rolled up as i took out all my frustration at him. He allowed me to beat him down and when i was tired I collapsed to the floor and cried my eye balls out as he consoled me. Funny how your worse enemy could be kind too.

Agent khoza
She was so fragile in my arms like a small baby. Her pain touched my souls making me regret all the things that i have done in the past. I let her cry on me for sometime and when she was fine she moved from me and wiped her tears away and looked at me with puffy eyes.
Me: Am sorry
Rainbow: you the reason we in this? You the reason he is slowly dying in there
Me: I know and am sorry
Rainbow: Did you find his shooters? She looked at me and I saw anger in her eyes
Me:not yet
Rainbow: than you and I have nothing to talk about. She turned leaving me alone standing there. How can i fix this? My case is dead. All i keep finding is dismantled bodies all over.

Rainbow
Its been 3 months since we have been in Switzerland on the trail bases of the meds that they have been given to Sanele. I have put school on pause on now since i had to tend to everything. His business meeting via zoom and his medical journey. He can't talk, move or speak. Basically his a vegetable and in a two days time we going to do the surgery on bis brain to stimulate it so its works in getting it to work. I sat by the chair by the window thinking about how much my life has changed drastically and how thin iv been.
Doctor: Mrs Mkhize. I got up and smiled and looked at him as he checked his vitals and smiled.
Doctor: his getting stronger. Yes he was, i have been checking his vitals too and I have seen major difference.
Me: yes he has been improving
Doctor: you need to rest
Me: i will eventually and just than Senelisiwe walked in with our lunch. God bless this family for being so supportive flying in every now and then to check up on me and taking care of me in this ungodly time. I have been praying day in out for Sanele full recovery to the point where I have lost my faith in God and if he is even listening to me. The doctor left us as she sat next to me in silence and we ate.
Senilisiwe: do you think think he will recover?
Me: he has too, after this i have no other plan of action. This hospital is my last resort.
Senilisiwe: I wanted to thank you for being here for my brother.
Me: he would have done the same for me too....