Insert 32:

Theo
I looked at the message a million times " we need to meet" it was the same unknown number that I have been getting messages from all the along. The same unknown number that has helped me plan the take over from the Mkhize family. The same unknown number that has placed me where I am today and here it is telling me that we need to meet? I was both nervous and scared and panicking at the same time but I kept sane and smiled and walked out off the meeting that I was at as the send sms came through with the address to one of the industrial places that I now own.

Sanele
Me: you cant just drop such a bomb at me and leave me hanging like this?
Rainbow: I thought you were the great X. why would you need me to help you to identify your mole in your organization?
Me: you my wife! If you see or you suspect that someone is remotely not who they are you need to tell me! I felt myself feel a little irritated with her as she was standing by the kitchen counter chopping onions like this doesn't affect her.
Rainbow: if we have nothing else to talk about can you please leave my kitchen. That took me aback, I was not expecting.
Me: are you for real right now? I had to fake my own death! I Had to be away from you for years and now am back and you tell me all this could have been avoided if only you spoke to me? are you for serious right now? she looked at me and I saw that she was getting angry by a minute.
Rainbow: Look!
I get that you are very angry right now and that really very understandable and I would too but this whole thing is not my thing. I came here and found you in this. you and your family. it your thing, not my thing. the fact that I notice things is just me being curious and maybe I should have told you but look at it from my point of view what would you say if I told you that one of your fuckin sisters is the one that has been trying to kill you all along? i looked at her shocked and she froze clasped her hands over mouth.

Rainbow
I looked at the shocked at his face and than I saw pain than I saw something else as he looked at me.
Sanele: what did you just say?
Me: nothing
Sanele: did you just say my sister is the one who is behind all of this? I shock my head no but it was too late as he turned and he runs downstairs and i stood there with my head against the fridge door. What the hell did i just do? wives are not suppose to dismantle families they suppose to build them. his going to kill her. i know that his going to kill her!

Sanele
i walked to Thabo who was busy behind the Pc. he looked at me.
Thabo: what up?
Me: I need you to go buy a laptop and two phones that haven't been uploaded with any of the systems that we are using here.
Thabo: why?
Me:Now!! he got up and left and i looked at Senilisiwe she has always been there for me she will never do me like that. i sat by the chair and thought of Slindile and Slindo they were more of the relaxed typed they would never do me like this. what can i have that i have never shared with them. i have always been there for my family through it all. i have never made them feel left out. i have involved them in everything and anything that involved money. i looked up to find my sister Senilisiwe standing over me with his arms folded and he was looking more like my father than I.
Senilisiswe: your thinking face is ugly. she laughed and i just looked at her not smiling and she sat next to me.
" what wrong"
me: nothing!
Senilisiswe: i know you remember
me: i know
Senilisiswe: now speak to me
Me: i will when the time is right okay. she nodded not pushing the matter more. just than a thought came through. can it be Sam? but why would she do me like this? she knows the system. she built it. she knows everyone shift and where everything and everyone is at all times. she has access to all the accounts and the whole underworld. only she would do this. this whole plan didn't have any leads to follow because it didn't have any footprints because it was done digitally and she is the master of the digital world. but why? why would she want me dead? what have i ever done to her for her to hate me this much to create such a conspiracy against me?....