A Reintroduction: Chapter 30

Sorry for the wait! Let's get right into it!

Zoe POV

Staring down at the earth...I began to ponder my very existence (as most of us do) I had served M'lady, I had saved her, and then I died...Oh, and I met Percy Jackson.

And now, I'm here, in the sky, looking at a big mud ball rotate.

At first, I felt that it was a great honor to be one with the stars...but the longer I was here, the longer it felt like torture. I miss my friends, I miss Artemis, heck! I might even miss Percy a bit...but just a bit.

Things were boring up here, sure the consciousness of Ouranous would come over every-once-and-awhile, but well...he was old, like really old. He could barely speak English, and he was using most of his power to slowly piece himself back together. 

But the worst part of being up here is that she had no idea what was happening down there, all I could do is watch as the Earth rotates, as it spins. Sometimes I'd look at the moon...but the moon was even more boring than he earth, 'forgive me M'lady...but it's true 

Suddenly, my vision began to be clouded over by beautiful golden wisps of energy, dancing in and out of my sight. 

Slowly, I felt a pull, an urge, something was practically begging me to fall back down to Earth, something was calling to me. 

At first, I resisted, but as more and more wisps began to block my eyes, I realized that I really had no choice, so I stopped resisting.

And fell.

---

Eventually, the feeling of falling stopped, it was sudden, and it felt like my guts all rattles up and down, but hey! The falling stopped!

But it was replaced by pain, her joints hurt, her stomach was a raging inferno of pain and hurt, a warm liquid was flowing down her sides, and out of her mouth. 

It feels like I'm dying again! 

Sitting up quickly, and trying not to wince, I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in a sort of lab, what looked to be Athena and Hecate were in one part of the room, fiddling with some weird table device. 

Close to her was a tall man, dressed in what appeared to be assassins garb, but with some armor mixed in, he had a scary-looking helmet under his arm, ad two swords crossed over his back...but his face...why is it so familiar?

But that thought quickly went away when she saw the person next to her, it was Artemis, with tears in her eyes, and a smile on her face.

 "Oh...M'Lady Artemis! Where are we?!" 

Artemis smiled and grabbing under my arms, helped me up, I winced, but looking down at my wounds I saw that they were healing quite rapidly...and my blood was GOLD.

"Wait...what on this dumb planet is happening, for one minute I was looking at this dumb rock...and the next I'm here!" 

"Your way of speaking has changed" The man walked up. 

"Who are you?! Male? " I tried my best to say it like I used to...but I think I just sounded tired...which I was.

Artemis sighed, "Alkiviadis...just wait a second, we can all talk once she is ready...but you are right, Zoe your not doing all that thine, thy, thou stuff"