Chapter 7: The Council and Memories

ARTEMIS POV

After flashing us both to the Throne room I directed Alkiviadis towards the hearth. "Find a way to hide until I say you can come out" I directed. "Gotcha," he says, and with that wings slide out of his back and wrap around him. I'm about to laugh at how stupid the hiding place was until he suddenly melted into nothing. 

Walking over toward my throne I shoot an arrow into the sky. Sitting down as it explodes into silver sparks. Almost immediately most of the Olympians show up. The only ones not here yet are Poseidon, Zeus, Aphrodite, and Ares. The latter two flashes in at the same time, cloth wrinkled, and a look of annoyance in the faces. Serves them both right.

Zeus then appears in a crash of thunder and lightning "Drama Queen" I mumble. "Daughter, why have you called this meeting?" He states. "Well, Father I-" I started only to be interrupted by a certain sea god flashing in.

Poseidon rarely came to meetings now, spending all his time looking for Percy, or crying. His appearance also speaks of his grief. Matted black hair with flecks of white. Sunken cheeks, and dark bags under his eyes. He looks to have lost a ton of weight as well. At his appearance everyone is silent. 

"Brother" my Father begins "how come you have shown up now? After all this time?" 

"I-I felt a powerful presence in the throne room" he started, aw crud  "and was hoping it was Percy". 

"Ah yes Uncle, that is what I was just getting to before you arrival".  At this Zeus look interested. 

"What is it, Daughter?" Zeus says. "I have found Alkiviadis Soterios". I state firmly. At that gasps flew across the room. 

"Well more like I came to her, but no biggie," said the now visible Alkiviadis, jeez his name is obnoxious. 

"You are Alkiviadis?" my father asks. "Last time I checked yeah," he said whilst chuckling. 

"Why the hood punk?" Ares says "Too ugly to show your face?". Not a second had passed when a silver wing tip was against his neck ready to kill. "Now, now war god. Let's not go insulting everyone".

At the sight of the wings, most of the gods jumped up for their weapons "Why are you here fallen one?" Zeus says waving his master bolt towards the man. "Ah yes," He said, " Thank you for reminding me". "Now" I started once more "I have grown tired of running around with nothing to do, no-one to really connect with, and nothing to fight for. So I came here."

"Why would a fallen one need help from the Gods?" Athena questions "Arent they direct servants of Tartarus?" " Ah yes I escaped him before he could enslave me lady Athena," He says.

"Explain yourself Fallen One before you taste our might".

"That I will do Zeus, but first let me take this off" He then continues to remove his hood, revealing his mask/helmet. "Why take off the hood if you wear a mask?" Athena questions. "I'm getting there," he says annoyed. Pulling the mask off I can finally observe him fully. With the articles of I can see his face clearly, messy white hair, speckled with black. Red eyes. strong jawline. He stands at about 6'5, muscled but not overly so. He looks almost like a dark- "Perseus?" Athena exclaims.

 "The one and only, now I am-" He was cut off by a blur of bodies. "Guys I can't breath" Hestia, and Poseidon stop hugging him. "My son" Poseidon starts "What happened to you, how are you a fallen one?" he says. He starts crying, with every tear he gets a little younger and healthier. "I'm just about to tell you all Dad".

________________LINE BREAK______________________________

PERCY POV

"Now it's a very long story so relax" I began. "Now when I left camp I, you know I have a way to make this easier" I pull out a black orb and throw it into the middle of the throne room "Now this orb will show all the memories I want you all to see, you know makes it easier" when I finish talking the orb has grown to the size of a large car. 

3RD PERSON

The orb begins to swirl, suddenly It shows Percy walking away from Artemis towards  the forest. It shows how Percy travels the world killing monsters and training. Living in the mortal world for a bit. Eventually, It gets to a scene of Percy camping In the woods, making dinner. His head perks up at a rustling sound, walking toward the sound, Percy draws his sword and heads through the bushes. Just as he gets through a pipe hits the back of his head, and the orb goes black. 

"What happened?" many of the Gods say. "Patience everyone it's not over" Percy sighs.

 The orb fades into memory once again. Percy is a ratty cell, the place has a red tint to the air. Looking around Percy is interrupted by a cough, spinning towards the sound Percy sees a woman, beaten, and battered two black wings coming from her back. 

"Hello?" Percy says, "We don't have much time" she starts "I know you are Percy Jackson, I am Viola Habiet former commander of Aethers angels and current Crimson Shadow. I am in need of a person to hand the power off to or anyone could summon it from my body. We both happen to be jailed by Tartarus, you cause I guess he hates you, and he wants the shadow flame from me." she pauses "I have heard of your kindness, and loyalty and I deem you worthy of the flame". There is a sound of Slow footsteps, "we don't have much time, Percy I will make you the heir to the flame, If you escape go to the angels and they will explain this power".

 Percy nods, though he has no idea what is going on "Repeat this In greek, I Perseus Jackson give myself to the flame as its heir. I swear to protect the good to my best ability and protect the flame from the first". Percy repeats it in greek than she says "Εγώ ο Βιόλα Χάβιτς θεωρώ αυτή την ψυχή άξια της φλόγας, ας το χρησιμοποιήσει καλά" 

(I, Viola Habeit, consider this soul worthy of the flame, let him use it well")

There is a flash of black light and Percy doubles over in pain. With one last smile Viola slumps over dead. Just then Tartarus opens the door, "Yes!" he cries "Finally I can summon my flame! Perseus you will have to wait" and with that, he grabs Viola body a walks out. 

After a few moments there is a angry cry and footsteps near the door. The doors flies open "YOU!" he screams "SHE GAVE IT TO YOU, DIDN'T SHE?" recollecting himself he continues. "No matter I will find a way, until then lets have some fun Perseus. I need to avenge my wife" and with that he grabs Percy by the hair and drags him out. The orb fades black again showing the skipping of memories. The darkness fades showing another memory. Percy is chained to a wall, almost completely covered in blood, cuts riddling his body.

Tartarus walks in "Now boy, I've planned a new activity for today" He starts "It will also solve my hellfire problem, so it's a win-win, for me". Un-chaining Percy from the wall he pulls out a branding rod with an elaborate Φωτιά on it (fire) "This will make it so that if there is no immediate heir to the flame it will go to me instantly" and with that, he pressed it hard onto his right shoulder. "Now this next on- oh well I seem to have forgotten the claiming brand I'll be right back". As he leaves he forgets to rechain Percy. Taking this as an opportunity he bolts out of the door, and eventually the building. 

Eventually, he flops out of the literal hell-hole. Collapsing into unconsciousness as an angelic figure approaches. 

HELLO, chapter 7 done sorry for the wait...Part 2 for the memories will be out soon. BYE